(Part 1)

(3rd Person Pov) 

It has been a few days since Sona, Rias and Tsubaki have visited (Y/n) and since then he has been visited by Koneko, Kiba, Asia, Issei, Tsubaki, Sona and many other students from his class checking to see if he was okay as he wasn't in school for a long time.

Currently, you can see (Y/n) sitting in a graveyard in the rain wearing a baggy sweater, his hair was down and he had a cigarette in his right hand along with a bag on his left arm, On the grave, you could see the name Kisaki Tetta. Unannounced to (Y/n) there was a group of people that have been following behind him

"Hey, Kisaki it's been a while" (Y/n) said as tears formed in his eyes as he smiled " Bad news Kisaki, I recently found my Girlfriend Rias cheating on me with my friend Issei, Haha I know I'm pathetic for crying over a girl but I loved her a lot," He said as he began conversing with the tombstone of his dead friend as he put a beer can on the grave.

After around an hour of him just sitting there talking to Kisaki's grave, he felt as if someone was standing with him making him smile "Kisaki... You were my best friend in the whole world, we've been together ever since we were back in the Orphanage" (Y/n) said as he sighs before he gets up while wearing his still drenched sweater from sitting in the rain for the past hour "It's best I get going, I have other people to visit. I'll come by and visit next month on your birthday." He said as he began walking away from the grave towards a different section of the cemetery.

When (Y/n) walked away from the gave of his Dead best friend a group of 5 people walked towards it as well, The group of 5 were Sona, Tsubaki, Akeno, Kiba and Koneko. "Kiba, Koneko and Akeno, your friends with (Y/n) right, has he ever talked about a Kisaki Tetta," Sona asked the three members of Rias's Peerage who shake their head no

"No (Y/n)-Kun hasn't mentioned anything about his past, the most I know is that (Y/n) said he wasn't a good person in the past," Koneko said in an emotionless tone as she talks about her crush

"Hmm, is that so. Tsubaki can you go get (Y/n's) file from the Student council office" Sona asked her queen who nodded before she used a teleportation circle to quickly get the file and come back holding the file before she hands it to Sona

When Sona began reading the file her eyes widened as she was shocked at what she read "What's the Matter Sona" Akeno asked her friend who was shocked at the newly found info about their friend (Y/n)

"It says that (Y/n) has been in and out of jail for a multitude amount of things," Sona says to the group as they were all shocked "There's no way? Senpai would never be a -" Koneko said as he sensed someone strong walking into the graveyard making everyone stop talking as they sensed it as well. 

When they looked over to where it was they saw multiple people wearing almost the same clothing which was a white trench coat and black boots. There was one Person leading 9 others, The boy was around 14 years old due to his height and had blonde wavy long hair, he had dull black eyes and he let off a very dark and sinister aura.

This aura made Sona and Tsubaki widen their eyes as they thought the same thing 'T-this is the Sacred gear almost on the same level of a Longinus, Corruption Noir' The two thought at the same time as the group of 5 watched the group walk in the same direction they watched (Y/n) walk.

 "We have to follow them, they went the same way as (Y/n)-Kun. They could have some bad intentions towards him" Koneko said in a hurry as she snuck towards where (Y/n) went as everyone else followed behind her.

when they got there they Saw (Y/n) talking to the short blonde of the group who was holding a pair of folded clothes that looked the same as the ones they were wearing, Luckily the group of 5 were close enough to be able to hear them talking.

"Hanma, Consider joining the Kantou Manji Gang" a person with black hair that was in a death hawk style and had a golden chain dangling from his left ear, This is Kokonoi Hajime a fallen Angel/ human Crossbreed. (Y/n) looked at the uniform that he had taken from Kokonoi's hand.

"Hehe, you know what I'm done being Nice, I will join The Kantou Manji Gang" (Y/n) said as he showed his annoying Smile that he would do all the time in the past. "Good, Meet us at the top Kuoh's Strip club at Midnight tomorrow and say Kantou Manji. You will be escorted to Our private room immediately and make sure you're wearing the Uniform." Kokonoi said as (Y/n) nodded 

"You better not Betray the king or you will be dealt with," A man with a pink mullet said as he took out a sword that had a strong aura that triggered Kiba as he hated the sword. This sword was Excalibur Blessing.

"Hehe, I won't I will for sure be there" (Y/n) said as the group nodded and walked away from (Y/n) and the group of people who were speechless about what has just transpired between their friends and a group of people that he seemed to know. 

(Y/n) or Hanma walked away from where the group was towards his apartment complex where he was living leaving a shocked group of devils.

================================================================================

Sup people I hope you like the chapter, I also will be explaining The Kantou Manji gang's connection to the supernatural in later chapters because I believe that I wanna have some suspense for that reveal.

I will explain Mikey's Sacred gear right here

Sacred Gear- Corrupted Noir ( Subspecies, but close to becoming a LOnginius)

Form- Black Goopy scythe that is made out of Darkness (Like the picture down below)

Abilities are given- Darkness Control, Gravity Manipulation, Basic weather Manipulation, Dark Matter manipulation, Shadow manipulation, (Possible) Dark Divinity, Shadow Warriors

Abilities are given- Darkness Control, Gravity Manipulation, Basic weather Manipulation, Dark Matter manipulation, Shadow manipulation, (Possible) Dark Divinity, Shadow Warriors... (Many More)

Balance Breaker- Mikey gains a shadow dragon-like armour and his body becomes completely made out of darkness being unable to get hit by any attack unless the person knows light magic, The scythe becomes a part of his body.