Familiar Face ( part 2 )

Season 1

Episode 4 ( part 2 )

~ Featherlight Hospital ~

The sounds of the beepers wasn't the best thing to hear beep through my ears every ten minutes

As I was coming to I slightly turn my head to see everyone surrounding me still in their gowns and cowboy outfits.

" Grace don't you  ever scare me like that again" Melissa said before putting her weight and the extra weight of her wedding dress over me.

" I...can't...breathe" i tried to get out.

"'Oh" she said lifting back up " sorry I forgot"

I gave a quick smile before sitting up searching for my husband.

" where's Andrew?" I ask in panic mode.

" hey, calm down he just went to grab some food"

Taking in a deep breath and back out again, I was trying to do what the doctors order.

" in fact how about I'll go grab him to let him know that you're awake, and I can also see where Kent went to"

Nodding my head I reach over for my phone but it forcefully fell towards the ground.

Sitting up I knew I wasn't alone and that's what scared me.

" who's in here? I just want you to know that I'm here to help... my..my name is Grace myers"

" I know who you are" he's husky voice said.

Looking around I noticed a strange figure covered in blood and it also seems that their clothes was severely damaged hovering in the corner.

" I'm sorry you know me ?" I asked concern

He then walked into the light and I choke before trying to  adjust my eyes.

" you... you look like someone I've might have ran into before" I said trying to get a closer look.

" I should because..."

Before he could finish Melissa, Andrew, and Kent came Inside.

Looking over my husband who was now hugging me the man was still standing.

" who are you" I whisper.

" what you say baby?" Andrew said lifting up while pushing my hair behind my ears.