Heya! Intro thing, you can skip

yeah so, uhmmmmmmm well the title says it all, (so the desc if you want to read that cough cough)

this book with have oneshots , possible spoilers for other books i'm writing (which you should totally check out COUGH COUGH- damn somethings stuck in my throat. maybe its the irony), and other books I possibly wanna write! 

Also, voting!  I'll make the first chapter for something, and you guys can say yes or no to it. Sometimes it's really hard to decided what the characters are going to do next, (should they die or get ice creme? no one knows!) so you guys can be like: 

"Ooh oh! Ponk should kill Sam! Skeppy and Bad should make out! George should hit Fundy on the had with a frying pan!" 

(might do that last one-) and maybe I'll add 'em in!

So yeah, if you don't read my other books (good choice honestly) and you just want some oneshots, there'll be a few of those, and i'll try to keep this page updated with what each chapter is about. thanks for reading these walls of text if you did get this far, and welcome to casual hell!

Oh shoot! I forgot to mention requests are allowed! No smut of course, and there isn't any guarantee that'll I'll be able to write your idea out, because I'm pretty bust with school and also not that great at writing to begin with, but I would appreciate the help with ideas! Thank you! Just comment requests anywhere and i'll see them!