"Hidden Feelings."

2 words

2 words...
Tsundere fluff.

Anyways, Alicia is a cold but caring bean so why not write a oneshot about her? (Sorry Ali.)

Setting: MATA academy (Post S2 and Movie), Characters aged up to 19. MATA Academy has Apartments, that is individually designed for each agent. Also pretend that Ali and Alicia's school have a High school section.

WARNINGS: Swearing, Spoilers for Ejen Ali S1-S2.

(Alicia x Gender Neutral! Reader)

2:10 a.m, MATA Academy

Along the dim halls of MATA Academy, a agent with a yellow like suit wandered around. Alicia looked around the dim halls, as if she's expecting someone to appear suddenly. At least that's what her instincts are telling her.

The Yellow suited female took a sharp turn, then being met by [E/c] colored eyes.

"Good evening Alicia, and what are you doing roaming around at night?" The [E/c] eyed Agent asked Alicia. The Neuro Agent flinched and then lightly smacked the [H/c] Haired Agent, Alicia Let out a 'ish!' before turning her back on [Name].

"I could say the same for you." Alicia turned back at the chuckling [Name].

"Ah. I just saw that you disappeared suddenly again, I was kinda worried." [Name] stated as they stared at Alicia's dark brown eyes, both agents continued to stare at each other.

"Why would you care anyway?" Alicia scoffed as she averted her gaze from the [E/c] eyed teen, [Name] Just sighed as she placed her hand on Alicia's shoulder,

"You've been repeatedly seem to disappear at night. You're hiding something hm?" [Name] asked as they looked at Alicia's figure. The Neuro agent's eyes widened a bit as she tried to maintain her composure.

"Why are you so persistent anyway [Name]? Can you just leave me alone?" Alicia said, irritated at her current situation right now, [Name] then just stared at her and then put their hands behind their head.

"Ok then 'Licia, if that's what you want then so be it. I'll go now." [Name] waved at Alicia as they headed towards their apartments. Alicia's face was paler and it began sparking with a pink blush, 'Licia? What kind of nickname was that?!' she thought while trying to make the blushing go away. 'Damn it [Name], Always making my heart explode!' she thought angrily as she continued to blush.

Alicia then hid her face as she heads off to her respective apartment, she opens her room, climbing to her bed and then shutting her eyes.

...
...

*ruffle, ruffle...*

Alicia rubbed her eyes as she checked the clock,

'3:40 a.m'