Five.

I woke up in total dark. It was still dark out? Must've not slept long.. I heard a few noises coming from the kitchen, getting up to investigate. I rubbed my tired eyes, noticing the light in the kitchen was on.

Swiss. I knew this would be a problem. The poor ghoul seemed genuinely tired but unable to sleep.

"Swiss.." I whispered, the ghoul turning to me. His eyes were red. Looks like he didn't even fall asleep tonight..

"Flare— sorry I woke you" he said, almost embarrassed.

"It's fine.. I understand you can't sleep" I said, hugging him. He almost fell to the floor from just my 'comforting touch' as he would call it. "You shouldn't be this tired.." I thought out loud.

"The ritual really drained me" he sighed.

"You can come sleep in my bed y'know" I slightly chuckled.

"I wanted to but I didn't want to scare you" he yawned.

"The only people who would've possibly been scared, were Cumulus and Cirrus" I responded. "Did you not drink one of my energy drinks?" I asked, looking over at the sink.

"I tried water?" He weakly smiled "heard it can get you to sleep"

"Alright, you are going to bed now" I said, dragging him to me, Cumulus and Cirrus' room.

I laid down on my bed, pressing myself against the wall so Swiss could comfortably lay. Of course I knew he would somehow end up pressed against my body for warmth, but it's the thought that counts. Swiss set his head on the mattress since he couldn't really fit his head on my pillow. I had wrapped my pointed tail around his waist to secure the fact he wouldn't fall off.

"Flare?" I heard Swiss whisper. I hummed in acknowledgement, closing my eyes. "Thanks for always being so nice to me" he said, moving a bit closer into my warmth.

"You don't need to thank me for that" I whispered back, lowering my head to rest near his neck. "It's my duty as your best friend after all"

His strong arms wrapped around me protectively as if I was the one who was going to fall off of the bed with one turn. I knew this meant he would fall asleep shortly after, me of course following close behind. And surely enough we fell asleep after maybe a minute or two..

>><<

..I woke up, noticing Swiss hadn't gotten up yet, well nobody in the current room had gotten up. Nor were they even awake. I got up, looking out of the window next to my bed.

We were still on the highway, cars and trucks passing by us. I slipped out of bed quite literally, making my way to the kitchen. I was planning on making breakfast since I knew breakfast at the hotel was probably ass compared to my 'home' cooking. That sounds pretty egotistical but it's true!

I laughed at my thoughts, looking through the cupboards for something to make and or fry. I didn't want something over the top since I had gone 'all out' last night. It didn't seem like we had the components for pancakes, but we did have eggs. Some simple scrambled eggs seemed quite nice and it wasn't really something I was known for, since I barely made it like ever. 

Alright time to get to work!

The clock showed '6:45AM', perfect time for some breakfast! Of course I didn't know if everyone was okay with scrambled eggs. But if they weren't, the bus driver was an option.

Anyways I washed my hands in the sink, quickly drying them off after. I was really using the fact this bus had clean water to my advantage huh?

Starting off by preheating a pan to medium-low heat, I grabbed a few eggs, cracking them open into a largo bowl. I added the needed herbs to make a mean egg, the amount being chosen from my gut feeling. I whisked the crap out of those eggs 'til none of the egg whites were separated from the yolks. Once that was finished I put 1/5 of a stick of butter in the pan, waiting for it to melt before pouring the eggs in.