-HEIR-

2 months later...

Narcissa Malfoy née Black walked hand in hand with her husband, inside the wizard bank; Gringotts. It had been almost two months since the Dark Lord had won. And, two months since the wizarding world was thrown into chaos.

 Two months since the light had lost and two months since...Harry Potter had been declared dead. 

Many things had changed since then...

Lucius Malfoy had been named the Minister of Magic. And Narcissa, was even more proud of her husband. Many things had changed in the ministry, due to that. According to their lord's wishes, the dark creatures; like the werewolves and vampires and so on, had been removed from the title of dark creatures and instead been given the same position as any other witch or wizard. Passing that law alone, had taken two months due to the instability in the ministry due to the sudden takeover. And, many other laws and bills were still in the making and passing process.

Severus Snape had been made the ultimate Headmaster of Hogwarts....but the man had been a bit suspicious...Narcissa couldn't help but worry for the dour man. He was found to be absent on many occasions, and he refused to tell anyone of his whereabouts when asked. He always had strange healing potion vials on his being, some of which even Narcissa, a trained healer could not tell.   

Then of course, there also had been riots and protests regarding the changes and obvious takeover. The light side had turned towards revolution and what not...

They were all revolutionizing on behalf of Harry Potter, their lost savior.

The Dark Lord had silenced them all obviously, although Narcissa, along with many of the other followers were left confused, for the Dark Lord had been acting weird since his victory. He had grown more...'Silent'. 

Calm and stable would be the right words to describe the current dark lord. There were less inner meetings organized, now. Most of the time, the dark lord would remain locked up inside his office. 

Although the 'Curcio's' had receded drastically, anyone found around the Lord's office was not spared. Even Bellatrix had been victim to the lord's wraith, when she had dared approach his office.  

It seemed as if after the Potter boy's death, their lord had....changed

For better or worse, Narcissa didn't knew. 

She was brought out of her musings by her husband's demanding voice. "We are here to claim my wife's Black lordship!" her husband said addressing the Goblin, Ragnok; the Black account's manager. 

The goblin watched them, almost curiously. She saw Lucius about to reprimand the goblin for his insolence, only to be cut off by the most shocking news.  

"Lady Malfoy, cannot claim the Black lordship." there was a smirk on the goblin's face as he denied Narcissa of her claim. 

Before her husband could intervene, Narcissa spoke, her voice cold yet polite, "Before Lady Malfoy, I am a Black, Ragnok! In any case you forgot, I have all the rights to claim the Black lordship, as the only rightful descendant of the Blacks." 

Yes, Narcissa was the last remaining descendant of the Blacks!

Although, Bellatrix had technically more right to claim the lordship, she had been disowned long ago. And so was Andromeda. Sirius was long dead and that left Narcissa as the only eligible Black descendant.