16.

louis remembers.

he woke up to a sharp pain in his head, he was hung over...great.

but he sobered up a little at night and heard harry say "love you lou"

he didn't know if it was him just being caught up in the moment or if it's a real "i love you" he was afraid of the answer.

"morning boo" he heard harry's morning raspy voice, it was his favourite thing ever.

"morning hazza" louis beamed at him, "i'll make you some breakfast—don't go anywhere" harry placed a kiss on louis's forehead before leaving.

harry doesn't know if he should bring up what he said...he's stress cooking now.

it's what he does, when he's nervous...he would stress cook.

louis was in his room waiting for harry, he could smell the bacons from his room.

he was scared. he was afraid of what harry might say...but he does know harry would never hurt him.

"baby" harry soft voice chimed, louis beamed at the voice.

"i made uh bacon..toast scrambled eggs uh...hash browns..have avocados—uh-" harry pointed to the many food in front of them.

"avocados?" louis had a disgusted look, "oh..you don't like avocados? um okay i'll just eat it then" harry just rushed out, you could definitely tell the stress in his voice.

"hey...haz" louis had a worried look not sure why harry was acting like that.

"what's wrong?" louis's voice softened.

"do you um...do you remember what you said...and what i said last night?"          

oh...ohhhh this was what he was worried about  he couldn't help but laugh, but it was a good kinda laugh.

it was a relieved laugh, he was so happy harry was going to talk about it. "what?" harry's face was now just confused.

"i remember" was all he said to make harry's face beam.

"and i mean it" louis told him while he slowly moves closer, "i—i mean it too" harry mumbled out he wasn't used to this.

"i love you hazza always have always will" louis smiled as he leaned in, "i love you princess" harry smiled before crashing their lips together.

but they were interrupted with a knock, "louis!" an irish accent chimed, "shit—um you wanna hide?" louis asked harry cheeks flushed, panicking.

"there's no point in hiding it anymore, niall won't say anything would he?" harry sighed he didn't want to keep hiding, he wants to be with louis.

"r-really?" louis's eyes widened and he looked so happy, "yeah boo, it's okay it's only nia—"
"louis!" "god i'm gonna kill him" harry groaned.

"c'mon" louis dragged harry by his arm, "hi niall" he smiled while the blonde lad gaped in shock.