Chap. 2: The WMAT Begins!

At The World Martial Arts Tournament (WMAT)...

    Goten was in the dressing room, putting on his sparring belt and martial arts gi. His first opponent would be Mr. Popo. ((a/n: I'LL SAY!!!))

"Ugh, Goten, focus." Goten couldn't stop thinking about that power surge earlier. It felt... evil, somehow. I can't take my mind off it. Goten shook himself off and got ready for the fight. He knew that Mr. Popo had been known as a great warrior when he was younger. The two fighters bowed to each other, and the bell rung. No sooner than the bell had sounded had Mr. Popo appeared behind Goten and kicked him in the back of Goten's head. Goten held his head in pain. Ack! That hurt way more than it should have!! thought Goten, but a second later he was back in the fight with a hard punch, hitting Mr. Popo in the gut.

"Ahh, you're a fiesty one, eh?" laughed the extremely sadistic Mr. Popo. ((a/n: Seriously though, this guy is creepy!))

"You know, old timer, you're good, but not as good as ME!" and with that, Goten kicked Mr. Popo across the tournament stage. Goten has made it to the second round.

Still At The World Martial Arts Tournament...

Goku was inside his dressing room, smiling. He was sooooo excited to get back into competition. He would be fighting Piccolo, a good friend of his, so he couldn't wait. Goku was pretty sad when he found out his oldest son Gohan would not be able to join them. Something about "priorities" and "being an accountant" from Goku's wife, Chi-Chi. ((a/n: Women, am I right?))

"Hey, Goku, how 'bout we make it like old times?" requested Piccolo.

"Heh, of course. You think I'm gonna fight you and not give it my all?" replied Goku. Piccolo had been training very intensely, he could tell.
((a/n: I think we all know how this one is going to end.))

The match started, the two hardened warriors started trading light blows, neither one being more powerful then the other... yet. Not long after, the fight heated up, more heavy blows and more damage. The fight slowly elevated into the sky. Goku launched a kick at Piccolo' s stomach. Piccolo winced from the boot, tilting backward. This is my chance! Goku thought. He then grabbed Piccolo' s legs and swung him downwards towards the stage, defeating Piccolo. ((a/n: Told you so!!))

Off, Somewhere In The South Galaxy...

The words it won't work echoed constantly in Whis' mind. However, Whis was determined to set this plan into action. He had come here for three reasons. One, he knew Beerus would let him come here because there were plenty of civilians for Beerus to kill if he got bored. Soon, Whis wouldn't have to have acceptance from him much longer. Two, the temple here held a dark secret. Something known as Majin Buu rested here, and Whis was going to use that to his advantage. ((a/n: Plot, check!))

Three, the planet had plenty of room to explode. Whis wouldn't have a use for it afterwards, and he wanted to test out this 'Majin Buu' s planet-destroying capabilites. ((a/n: What, you think I'm gonna make a Dragon Ball Fanfic and not put in planet explosions?))

"Whis!" called out Beerus lazily as he shot a death beam through a little peasant girl's chest. As the girl fell down, she landed in her mother's arms.

"Mommy, why is the sun going down so early?" asked the little girl weakly. She then died in her mother's arms. ((a/n: But them feels tho.))

The mother just looked at Beerus. "Y-you monster!" screamed the mother. Beerus just laughed and shot an energy ball at her, disintegrating her.

((Chapter 3 Coming Soon!))