12

Everyone, and I mean everyone at the table, were drowning in pure shock. Some dropped their utensils, some had their jaws practically on the ground, some looked like their eyes were about to pop out. But as for Mina and Chaeyoung, they were only a little shocked. You can't blame them, they've been through this rodeo before.

"YOU'RE DATING?!" Jihyo exclaimed, almost choking on her food.

"Called it! Pay up!" Jisoo smirked at Chaeyoung and did the money sign with her hand.

"Calm down! We're not ACTUALLY dating! We're just pretending because of our exes. Besides, this is only our second time doing it." Dahyun replied, frowning.

"THERE WAS A FIRST TIME?!" Irene gasped in disbelief.

"O~kay! Hon, calm down. Here, have a cookie." Seulgi held her girlfriend's shoulders to calm her down then pointed a cookie near her mouth.

"Don't make it a big deal!" Sana retaliated, her eyebrows furrowed. "We ran into our crazy exes, we pretended to be girlfriends to avoid them, and that's it! End of discussion!"

"Good, cause I don't know you that well and I don't want the girl who's practically my sister, dating some random volleyball player." Tzuyu made a concerned face while munching on her bread.

"I've known Sana for a long time," Momo suddenly spoke up. "But honestly, I'm on Tzuyu's side."

"MO!" Sana yelled in disappointment, betrayed by her own best friend.

"WHAT? I'm just voicing out my opinion and it's true, you're REALLY flirty!" Momo raised her hands up, but the words she said didn't seem to imply that she was surrendering.

"Let's just eat and forget about this please! It's not like it's gonna happen again!" Dahyun raised her voice to catch everyone's attention.

This seemed to have worked effectively because the whole table went silent and continued to eat their food. Dahyun shook her head. Who knew having this big of a friend group would cause so much chaos? It was already enough craziness with Lisa, Seulgi, Chaeyoung, Jisoo, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, and Dahyun as one friend group. Then Sana's friend group just naturally merged with them.

...

-Time Skip-
— Inside the RV

Welcome to late night drives with the the Sporty Girl friend group! While Seulgi had her eyes on the road with Lisa beside her on the passenger seat, everyone else just did their own thing in the back.

Chaeyoung was already asleep, cuddling with Mina who was still awake. Jihyo and Irene discussed what they should do next and decided that tomorrow was gonna be a rest day. The others were either asleep or were dozing off considring the fact that it was 10:57 PM.

Meanwhile with Sana and Dahyun...

"Jihyo-Unnie, can you wake me up when we get home?" Dahyun yawned and shivered a bit.

"Sure, little one. Now go to sleep." Jihyo nodded and signaled her to go to sleep.

Dahyun put her feet up on the chair, bent her knees, hugged her legs, and drifted off to sleep. Somehow, if she wasn't in any type of bed, the Korean girl would fall asleep like a fetus in the mother's womb.

Sana unconsciously glanced at Dahyun and saw how uncomfortable her sleeping position was. It would for sure lead tp back pain the next day. So the Japanese Girl willingly fixed her position. Now Dahyun's feet were on the ground with her head resting on the seat.

Just then, the traffic light became red. Seulgi hit the brakes and tapped the steering wheel with her index fingers, patiently waiting for the light to turn green.