06 :: Perfidious Fabulism

Disgust was a strong word, explaining even the slightest physiognomic or physical revolt against something obnoxious

And the amount of it I held back in my head, was substantially enough to start a mental crisis.

I was holding a freshly penetrated penis covered with semen and blood. Thank goodness it's not my bare hand or I would have required to bleach my virgin hands.

"Penis? Huh?" Yeonjun questioned me with disbelief.

"It is. Take a look." I whisper yelled at the scientist and handed him the cut out piece of muscle.

"Y/n, umm... You need not see that if you're uncomfortable." I walked to the higher pedestal of the house and pressed my lips, not knowing how much the woman was horrified with the organ, she probably hasn't ever seen.

"I'm okay. It's not bothering me as much it would have if I was the first to discover it. Do everyone's semen look the same?" She asked.

"I don't know. I guess so. It's the same thing with different DNAs after all. I've never seen anyone's semen ever, neither did I ever have any orgasm. How would I know?" I wrinkled my eyebrows at her erratic curiosity, unaware of the answer myself.

"Soobin, can you do me a favour?"

"Yes?" I responded to my brother, the examiner of the secluded organ.

"Go and check the corpse. This should be the same body." I jumped steps to reach the body and unbuckle the belt to open the corpse's pants. Just how Yeonjun estimated it to be, the penis belonged to Lee Yohan.

"It is his." I shouted in declaration. Yeonjun got up to the room and clicked a photo of the organ, proceeding to hand it to the national forensic team. The incharge interrogated us nothing and we just trotted away from the scene like we never knew a thing.

Mr. Bogum was seated on the bench outside the yard, his bodyguards all around him. A crowd of press reporters, journalists and a group of paparazzi had encircled the mansion like ants on a sugar cube.

Everyone wanted details and answers. We exited the house and sat inside my car. The questions were a set of riddles, left alone, only to be asked with zero definite answers.

"Okay, that was bad. I just have a question." She said, pulling her freely suspended hair into a neat ponytail.

"Go ahead." I massaged the temples of my forehead between my eyes, right above the nose bridge.

"Bumjoon's body was manipulated the same way as Lee Yohan's. Do you think, Bumjoon's body also lost any of its organs?"

"High chances." I replied.

"Should we go back to that body?" Yeonjun turned the engine on and I hummed to his question. I am a detective student but this is the first time that I held a fresh human organ, precisely from the pubic region.