11 :: View

Good or Bad is momentum; which is merely the changing of time, and the times indeed change, making truth rearrange which position it’s in, and whose eyes see which side

There is a couple of "whose", at the center of things that come to be known as two sides. They represent the two-fold law of nature that many identify with, or don’t. Too many times, something happens or doesn’t, and someone looks upon that something with favourable agreement, or unfavorable apprehension.

That something was never the subject at hand, which would make things more easy to understand. It happens to be, the eyes that can see through two sets of lenses. Rose colored lenses see glasses half full. Or half empty.

The usage of the word ‘good’ in such ways seems very unclear and misleading. It sets up a polarity in people’s minds which otherwise does not exist. Something is either useful or not towards attaining a desired end. It is effective and harmonious or not. But good, everything, is subjective to a degree. Subjective to perspective.

"I don't understand you, Y/n. Even if I consider that Anhyun had a relationship with Bumjoon–which wouldn't be surprising–and has given a shirt to him, there is no relation of that to the apparent Song Taeju having our fingerprints." Soobin interrupted my chain of thoughts. Otherwise quite logical, his statement had a rather irrational end.

"That has. Song Taeju works as a liaison between the three victims and the culprit. Look, there's only one calculation that isn't matching. And that's the death time of Yohan. What time did Beomgyu say?"

"9:40." Replied the oldest.

"That's the wrong timing. The actual timing is what Yuki said, 6-7 in the morning. We reached at 8:10 there. And that death happened not much earlier. That's why Song Taeju was still around. He didn't know about the death since it wasn't in the news." I presented my views and waited for Soobin to reply. In the initial state, he stared at me, as if trying to correlate his unsaid opinions with my expressed ones.

He sank into his bean bag, sucking on the satanic flavoured lollipop. I don't understand how a person could ever like Lemon mint together. It just feels so sick! Was lime flavour that bad?

"Mhm... Well said. Now that I think, you might actually be correct. The press arrived almost half an hour after we had. If the death had been reported at 9:40, I expect a hassle when we had reached. It should have been a long time already,"

"But Beomgyu wouldn't be lying to us. What would he gain from that?" Yeonjun stopped Soobin to lodge another rational question. That was the mess in the calculation.

"That's the mess in the calculation. Beomgyu isn't lying. Beomgyu is telling what he was told. Beomgyu told what his father, Uncle Bogum conveyed to him." Soobin answered.

"Or, he told that which was told to Uncle Bogum. There's no substantial proof that Uncle Bogum was in the crime scene. And when he was, he only stood outside and had a bunch of civil servants around. There are too many witnesses to prove him innocent." I joined Soobin, putting forward another doubt in the calculation.