Chapter 1 - It All Starts Here

Jayne's POV:

Standing her waiting, the feelings wouldn't stop running through my body. Shudders, sharp pains, the rush. All uncontrollable. This day had come far to quick. Both Martin and I knew it far too well, the tingling in our stomach, our spines shuddering while the nerves jumped from one place to the other. Being the teen co-ordinater for MI2 was hard, challenging in fact. This was when each girl and guy go through stages. Hormones, attitude, temper. It was all coming and fast. Peering at my watch, waiting in the head piercing silence for it to strike 9am on this tense Monday morning. I say tense, I mean absolutely nerve racking like someone had ripped your nerves out, jumbled them up, shook them like there was going to be no today.

As time seemed to be taking its own time, ticking away, I decided to step outside and make the most of the sun shinning down. Beating down trying to melt every living organism into none existence. Today seemed like nearly the best weather MI2 could of hoped for. Hot was good. Eventually each of these girls will have to take every step as it comes and be able to deal with every type and know kind of weather. It was going to be more than hard, worse than difficult and much more strenuous then just a bit challenging. The second those gates open and each of those 5 girls step through they have no idea what is literally about to change their lives. Some it's just a school, others...it's their family and future.

Out the corner of my eye I could just see the gates, the gates that held our future challengers. The animals. The boys. Those were the one thing that stood in our way, some of the fittest guys my girls will have ever seen. I had no idea who these guys were apart from their profiles, they had skills but my girls will beat them. I can see it clearly, just as clear as the sky is now. No cloud in sight. Girls being girls can flirt and that's what they'll do. Boys are easy, flirt and their under your spell if you just give them what they desire. One more final look. Moments some days drag on and on...this was one of those moments. Second by second that passed I wondered how long I'd actually have left to wait, my watch said 5 but I knew it would feel like 15 hours passing by.

Screeching cars passed by, each one that came up to gate got my hopes up but I never show. One day my agents will know how to do what I do, maybe even some day better then me. As my mind started drifting off it quickly snapped back as 2 black ford vans popped up to the gate. One would be mine the other would be Martin's...one way to find out whose was whose. Blacked out windows. I poked my head out through the gates as I pushed them open, since school had already started and every single student should be in lessons by now it was safe for the girls to come out. One by one they stepped out, since I had previously studied their files I knew who was who, thankfully. First girl to pop out was Sammie. On average she was normal size for girl of her age, cute smile with lovely straight mucky blonde hair and glazed blue eyes. Already this looked easier than I thought. Next to tip toe out of the black van was a tallish girl, bit brighter blonde but also a pair of blue eyes, this was obviously Alex. Literally jumping out the car came the next girl, slightly hyper and idiotic but sometimes that's what I like in some agents, ready to get going. Brunette, willow eyes, slim but a decent height. Already this looked like a promising bunch. Interestingly the next girl to step out the car was intriguing. Purple hair, slightly shaved at one side but with a lovely gentle side fringe, brown eyes with slight specks of green in them, tallest so far and a lovely curved figure. I suspected this was Shannon, she had changed a lot from her profile but my judgement was always pretty good. Finally I knew Amy would be the last to scutter out of the car, brown hair, brown eyes and not too small. Observation is a key element they'll all have to learn soon. Once all of these stunning, wonderful girls are in front of those boys, oh they'll be falling to her feet wanting their numbers. This was going to be a good group of agents.

As all my beautiful girls had got out, my specialises agents jumped on the job. Heads covered with a black sheet. I knew that at first there maybe some panic but I was pleasantly surprised. No reaction whatsoever. Step by step they were led inside. I peered over at the other black van after ours had swiftly moved away but no luck. Gone already. I could just catch a glimpse of Martin running. Seeing him running and his lovely moobs flapping in the wind just made my day, always made a chuckle into a roar of laughter. Never once could I control myself seeing him like that. I turned my head still with the thought of Martin running in my mind only to have the shock of my life. "LIV!" I screamed at the top of my voice, as I did so she jumped back in horror not realising she had scared me right back to the 5th century. I brushed myself off reminding myself..Jayne you are an agent not a 5 year old scaredy cat what are you doing?! "Sorry you took me by surprise, how can I help you my dear?" I smiled genuinely, well completely and utterly faked but to her it looked very real. "I'm sorry Miss but I noticed 5 new girls are joining the school today and I thought I'd bring new the welcome to St Hilda's packs and maybe I could show them round the school? Mrs Brohi suggested it may be a good idea?" She smiled sweetly at me, everything told me to say no...agents needed to be agents but on the other hand it would do them good to learn how big this school looks in a students point of view. Soon they'll see it in an agents point of view, ten times bigger.