Grumpy Cat meets Ebenezer Scrooge

Ebenezer Scrooge: I hate you.

Grumpy Cat: Thank you.

Grumpy Cat: Wanna hang out?

Past: Scrooge, you may have had a bad past, but that is no reason to move on, and be happy. Help Tiny Tim!

Ebneezer Scrooge: Ah bah humbug! Who cares for that little sick pest?!

Past: *Shakes head, disappears.*

Grumpy Cat: Oh yeah! This is definetly my human!

Present: Scrooge, embrace your life. Don't be so miserable. And live your life merry and full of cheer! And help Tiny Tim. I may not be the future, but I can tell he is dying!

Ebneezer Scrooge: Ah, bah humbug! He can do drugs and drink for all I care!

Grumpy Cat: You heard him!

Present: *Sighs. Disappears.*

Ebneezer Scrooge: Wait! I still am expecting a final spector!

Future: Boo!

Ebneezer Scrooge: Ah!

Future: You're gonna die! With no one to love you and no one to cry! Alone by yourself on the bed of your death with the stench of regret on your last dying breath. 'Cause you've chosen the path of a selfish man, with Tiny Tim's innocent blood on your hands. The penace you pay for the way you behave is written as plain as the name on this grave!!!!

Ebneezer Scrooge: Oh no, oh no! This I cannot believe! But are these things that will be, or things that may be only if I stay like this? Don't worry I promise to change! I can't wait for Christmas, God bless every one of us!

Grumpy Cat: Walks out the door.

(As you might tell, this has some ERB in it [Epic Rap Battles of History],. . .okay a lot. So I just decided to put the two worst mannered things together. Comment on what you think. :) Bye!)