one

imessage

mase😮‍💨
soph🤍

mase😮‍💨
sophia elizabeth west.

mase😮‍💨
why aren't you answering
my facetime calls?

soph🤍
calm down bro i was doin
college work

mase😮‍💨
are you done now tho?

soph🤍
yes but i have more to do later

mase😮‍💨
okay i'm calling u rn

mase😮‍💨 would like to facetime...

answer decline

'hey sexy bum' sophia said, picking up the phone.

'hey gorgeous arse' mason winked, making her roll her eyes. 'how are ya?'

'i'm so stressed, uni is really getting to me now.' she groaned.

'bless you. just remember that you graduate in a couple months.'

'can't bloody wait.'

'do you want me to come over and keep you company? i can help with some work if you want to?'

'if you're not busy then feel free. you can stay over if you want aswell.'

'yeah sure, i'll be over in 20. love ya.'

'love ya more' she blew him a kiss before hanging up the call.

sophia and mason had been best friends for years, so it wasn't weird when he slept round hers or vice versa. nothing would happen (unless you were both a bit tipsy ;) ) but it was always nice to not sleep alone once in a while.

the pair of them had always been really close though; so close that the media were convinced they were dating, and would non-stop comment on pictures of the both of them or message her asking if they were together. she found it funny, how neither of them ever commented on it. they just left everyone wondering.

mason arrived at soph's house, letting himself in and already making a racket.

'hiii shawtyyyy' he shouted through the house. she got up and ran over to the front door where he was stood and hugged him tightly. they hadn't seen each other for a couple of weeks because the premier league had just started and he was focusing on football and didn't have much spare time.

'missed you smelly.' he mumbled into her hair, whilst his arms were wrapped tightly around the girls waist.

'missed you more stinker.' sophia giggled.

mase kicked off his shoes and left them by the door, following her into the living room. he sat on his phone basically the whole time; he helped her a little bit with her work but he didn't really understand what she was doing, so he thought it would be better to leave it.

'right, i'm finished, i'm all yours.' she said to mason, putting her laptop to the side.

'right so i was thinking.. we could watch movies all night and we could basically get drunk and have a sleepover.' he suggested.

'mason mount, you are such a child.' she laughed.

'you love me though.' he flashed her a smile.

🤍

first chapter ayyy. theyre so short but i literally dgaf 😮‍💨😮‍💨

ALSO please tell me someone got that 'sexy bum' and 'gorgeous arse' reference😩

anyway enjoy it bestys