thirteen

instagram

liked by masonmount and 235 otherssophs

sophs.slags long fckin drive but i'm finally back in manny babyyyy
📸: phone on timer leant up against my bags in the back seat

jlingzz yessss❤️

rashybeansprouts cant wait to see u luv <3

aitch looking forward to seeing you tomorrow xx
  -> sophs.slags me too :)
(liked by masonmount)

mounthatepage not you going to manchester and not inviting me
  -> jlingzz LMAO
  -> mounthatepage shut up j
  -> jlingz yes ma'am

real life

'heyyy.' sophia heard jesse as she walked into the man united footballers house.

'hey jesss.' he pulled het into a long hug. 'missed ya love.'

'missed you more.' she smiled at him after pulling away from the hug.

'right, marcus will be here in about 20 minutes. we can go out do some shopping and go get nando's.'

'sounds good to me.' she shrugged.

'you've eaten today though yeah? do you want anything now before we go?'

'yes i have eaten today, i eat breakfast before i left so i'm okay.' she smiled.

jesse cared for her like his little sister; he was always looking out for her and if she needed him there, he'd be there as soon as he could. they'd met through mason, but automatically got along. he was one of her bestfriends and would always keep her safe.

she went shopping with marcus and jesse and caught up with the two to them, seeming as you hadn't seen them both in a while. you told them everything hat was going on with aitch and also mason.

instagram stories

sophwest_

real life

real life

sophia and jesse arrived at harrison's massive house. she was basically attached by the hip to harrison, jesse sticking with her all night. she spent the majority of the party sat on the rappers lap; there was barely any space on the sofas because of how many people were there.

she took that night as an opportunity to get absolutely pissed, seeming as jesse promised to stay sober and keep and eye on her, because she knew she would do something stupid otherwise. she couldn't really remember anything, but jesse came into her room the morning after convincing her that she kissed him. and like.. proper kissed him.

♡︎

hate this chapter so much, but i didn't  really wanna go into that much detail with the party bc it wasn't that exciting.

but just WAIT til mason finds out AHH