|~The Green Ninja~| Ch. 12

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, cause everything is coming down!

(The Ninja have gathered on the Destiny Bounty's deck. In another room, Kai finds the green gi.)

Cole: Earth! (He attacks what appears to be a Serpentine. Meanwhile, Kai has donned the gi.)

Kai: (ecstatically) Whoo-hoo!

Jay: Lightning! (He shocks the Serpentine. Kai practices fighting.)

Destiny: Darkness! (She blasts the Serpentine. Kai throws some air punches)

Zane: Ice! (He knocks down the Serpentine. A light goes on revealing their enemy to be a training dummy.)

Nya: Good training. Your powers are getting stronger. But where's Kai?

Kai: Fire! Unlock Fire! Uh, Fire go! Shoot flames! Oh, come on. Everyone else can do it. So can you. Bring heat! (The ninja find him in front of a mirror and laugh.)

Cole: Very nice. Perhaps if you tried the phrase "Fire dork," maybe it might work.

Destiny: Or, "Fire-" no actually I like "Fire dork". It's perfect.

Kai: (removing the mask) How long have you all been watching?

Destiny: Long enough to see that you act very weird when infront of a mirror.

Jay: The Green Ninja suit. That's awesome!

Kai: Well, I was looking for some kind of clue from Sensei and then I found this.

Zane: But you know only he-

Destiny: Or she.

Zane: Yes. He or she who is foretold to face Lord Garmadon is destined to be the Green Ninja, and only he or she should wear the Green Ninja outfit. 

Destiny: Which would likely mean that Sensei would be very—

Kai: Yeah yeah, I know. But I thought if I just tried it on, it might help me see my True Potential. It's not fair that you guys have unlocked your cool powers and I still haven't. Besides, Sensei's gone and we don't know when he's coming back — (A door opens.)

Wu: Hello? I'm home.

All but Kai: Sensei! (Kai goes to change back into his gi.)

Destiny: You were saying? 

Kai: You haven't found your True Potential either, so don't get so cocky.

Destiny: (mumbles) The only cocky one here is you. (She runs off)

(On deck, the others greet Wu.)

Wu: Ah. It's so good to be home.

Zane: So glad you're back.

Cole: Did you bring us anything?

Destiny: Did you find anything?

Jay: Oh, Sensei, have you missed a lot. Zane's a nindroid, Nya's the mysterious Samurai, Cole's a dancer, Destiny can see the future- actually you already know that, but anyway—

Wu: Zane is a...what?

Zane: You've been gone a while. We'll catch you up later. But you should know, all of us except for Kai and Destiny have discovered our True Potential.