Chapter 1

BROOKE POV        I was walking into the studio for yet another boring day at dance. We would practice all week and then go to another boring competition and pray to god that we wouldnt get second. "Hi brookie" screams mackenzie joyfully." Hey kenz" i say. I love mackenzie and the rest of the team but dancing with the little kids team gets old after a while.I walk into studio A and started to stretch when Abby came in and started on the pyramid. Supprisingly i was on the top which never happens. "Brooke your probably wondering why your on the top" Abby says with a stern face " Well this week you and a special guset will be the stars of the group dance". Abby points to the door and i expect Nick or Peyton to walk in but to my suprise it was Brandon.

Why would Abby bring him in after the snapshot routine was a total fail. " Now your probably wondering why he is here after what happened last season but we will have a different approach it will be a lyrical love routine called Not over you" abby exclaims.Im not sure if I should be happy or not but i dont worry because Brandon looks thrilled.

(Sorry there isnt much romance yet there will be more in the next chapter Please comment and give me ideas, Not sure if ill continue it or not but let me know.)