Chapter 1

Kirishima was flying through the air, roaring happily and gliding around. He looked at the other dragons on the ground, calling to him to come back to the ground. He only huffed and continued flying around, roaring and chirping happily. He flew away from the area his friends were in, and more towards a mountainous area. He roared and looked at the mountains, amazed by their beauty. In an instant, his amazement had been turned into complete shock, hearing shouting below him as he looked down, seeing people shouting and aiming bows at him. He looked at them, confused and still flying through the air. He tried flying to the mountains faster, slightly scared of what could happen. He knew if an arrow hit him it was game over, and he would be dead meat to the literal sense.

He dodged an arrow that flew at him, and whimpered slightly, trying to avoid the other arrows. He was approaching the mountains and kept his eyes on them, only to feel a sharp pain in his wing. He roared in pain and shut his eyes tight, feeling his smooth gliding turn into a harsh falling sensation. He whimpered and let himself fall, knowing he wouldn't be able to make it any better. He heard someone shouting, but kept his eyes closed, waiting for the painful impact to the ground.

Kirishima felt his head pounding, hearing a muffled voice and the muffled sounds of boots shuffling against grass. He tried moving, only to find he was being carried by someone, and cried out in pain that shot through his entire body. He clenched his teeth together, whimpering and shaking slightly from the unbearable pain taking over his body. He heard a muffled voice talking to him, it sounded filled with worry, and he only cried out in more pain when he tried to move again. He felt his mind begin to fuzz, and whimpered at the fear of ending up knocked out again. He shut his eyes, trying to continue moving his body to keep himself awake, the pain helping to do so. After a few minutes, his attempts started to fail, and he ended up passing out, still whimpering from pain.

Kirishima woke up again, groaning in pain as he opened his eyes. He heard the same muffled voice get closer to him, and growled in defense, ending in a whimper of pain and gritting his teeth together. He felt a hand on his head and shot up, a loud whine escaping his lips as he tried to move his arm. He felt a throbbing pain in his arm and tried moving it, crying out in pain again and became panicky. He was vulnerable and someone was near him, easily able to kill him or even make him work for his lifetime, and he couldn't do a single thing at the moment.

He growled then whimpered as the hand touched his head again, wincing as a throbbing pain went through his head. His ears focused on the voice, which was low and gravelly.

"Oi, calm down. Focus on me, or whatever calms you down." The voice kept telling him. Kirishima shook his head and moved away as best he could, gritting his teeth and trying to ignore the pain. The voice slowly got farther away as he moved away, and bumped into something, whimpering in pain from his back. He finally looked up and glared at everything, spotting the person and growling lowly, ignoring all pain that happened. The blonde man sighed and rubbed his temples, Kirishima bracing against a wall to stand up. He looked around and spotted a window, then a door next to it. He glanced back over to the man, who was looming over a table and looking through papers. Kirishima took the moment to run to the door, using adrenaline to rush out and start running. He heard the voice, which sounded worried, shout after him in an unknown language, but he kept running, his eyes watering from the pain. He ran for a few more minutes before falling to his knees, coughing as the taste of blood entered his mouth. He whimpered in pain and looked around, everything surrounding him was unfamiliar. The feeling of unfamiliarity made him growl and force himself to stand, continuing to walk deeper into the unknown forest. He started coughing again after another few minutes, and heard something nearby.

(I hope this was good, I'll try updating it every time I can)