Me and My Husband...

I got this idea from FlowerQuib's "Me and My Husband" Beedou antimatic! If they dont feel comfortable with me writing this I will take it down ASAP!

Me and My Husband ~ Mitski

THIS IS ALL PLATONIC!!!

HAVE NO FEAR THIS IS NOT CANON!

In this, Ranboo is on his last canon life

TWs : panic attacks, murder/death, enderwalking, crying

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo POV : 

     "Breath... Breath, this will all be over soon," I whispered to myself as I curled into a ball in the corner of me and Ranboo's room. "It always ends... breath." I played my wedding ring as i heard the footsteps become louder. Tears streaming down my face, "Im such an idiot.., Michael's gone and I'll be next."

     The trapdoor popped open as Ranboo's horns came into view, I held my breath. I then saw his face, eyes purple and face filled with rage, he seemed to be melting away. That's not my Ranboo. That's not my Beloved.

     He made his way into our room, head hitting the ceiling. An axe appeared in his hand, "I am loved.., I am Loved." Ranboo dragged himself towards me, seeming to want to hold back, but not being able to. 

     As my enderwalking beloved stood in front of me, axe lifted to kill me, i quickly slid under his legs and grabbed the weapon. In a kner-jerk reaction state, I swlng the axe down.

Ranboo was slained by Tubbo_ 

     I dropped the axe, reading the notification. Falling to my knees, hugging Ranboo. My now Dead Husband. 

I shook his body...

Just a lifeless, limp body. 

I screamed. I screamed for a long time. 

     "RANBOO? PLEASE, IM SORRY! I DIDN'T- I WAS SCARED! PLEASE WAKE UP!" 

     I stared at his lifeless face, placing my forehead on his, my tears running down my face to his. 

Tommy POV : 

     I saw the notification, i felt myself start to shake. "Ranboo... Tubbo?" I heard myself stutter out. I started running to Snowchester.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

     I ran through Tubbo and Ranboo's mansion, following the sound of Tubz's sobs. 

     I slammed the trapdoor open into one of the rooms, seeing Tubbo holding onto his husband for dear life, I winced for his joints. 

     I walked behind Tubbo, placing my hand gently on his back. He looked up at me, quivering, "I-" he started to say before I shushed him, "Explain later," I whispered. 

     I picked Tubbo up , he wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist, as he sobbed into my shoulder. I saw the trapdoor open from the corner of my eye, Techno?

~~~ 

L CLIFF HANGER BUT DONT WORRY! THERE WILL BE A PART TWO :]