Nancy (1966)

(1966- Age 4 -Freddy -Age - 36)

Nancy Thompson (4)

(Freddy Krueger 36)

(Freddy Krueger 36)
.....

"But-But Mommy, I don't like it-Everbodys mean and -And-." Nancy kept begging her mother not to drop her off at that terrible place again.

"Nancy, enough! Your going to school young lady. Mom and dad have work during the day- You know that. This is good for you baby, trust me." Her mother said never taking her eyes off the road. Little Nancy huffed. "But Mommy!-" . Nancy Thompson was an only child. Her father a cop and her mother a therapist. At a Red light her mother turned to look at her upset daughter.

"Just open up to the other children, your so shy Nancy. This is good for you. Now both I and your father I agree that your going to this school. Now dry your eyes because we're almost there." The light turned green as Nancy did as told and wiped her eyes.

"I'll be back to pick you up after school Nancy , I love you." Her mother said after she got her unbuckled and standing on the sidewalk with both her backpack and her lunch box.

"Mommy I-" Nancy sighed looking around at all the other children with there parents. Nancy gulped looking at her feet. "I love you too." She muttered knowing nothing she did or said would make her mother take her with her and not leave her at the terrible school. Everyone other than her teacher, where mean and rude to her, calling her names and not letting her play. They were all a little older than Nancy, her parents putting her into the class needing someway of having there daughter looked after why they both worked.

Nancy watched as her mother drove away and children started into the building. Nancy's little lip started to Trimble as soon as her mother's car was out of sight.

Fred Kruger, the gardener of the school was weeding the flowers at the front of the school during morning drop off and noticed Nancy and her mother.

He could tell the child didn't want to be there and he also knew she was new, he had worked at the school for over a year by that point and lived in the basement. He was a single man and he liked it that way, he didn't like people close to him and he didn't like to talk to people.

He wasn't a people person- At all.

He avoided the kids and only spoke when spoken too. So why was he feeling the need to comfort this stranger, this heart broken little girl?

When he noticed tears streaming down her face he sighed and stood from the grass, dusting his pants off before he started waking her way.

"Are you okay- Hum- sweet heart?" The man asked unsure, bending down to the child's level. Nancy gulped. "Everyone is mean to me in my class-I-I don't like it here. I want to go home." Fred smiled at the child. "It isn't so bad here-I know where the cookies are." Nancy's face lite up and his smile seemed to double. "Really?" She asked smiling herself now. "Yep. I could get us a few-If you promise me you'll go to class. I'll met you outside with the cookies and we can talk, that way you aren't alone at break okay?"Nancy smiled up at him.

"I'm Nancy." She said outstretching her little hand. The man smirked and took her small hand in his larger ones "Fred Krueger, nice to meet you Little Nancy." She hummed nodding her head. "Nice to
Meet you Freddy." The man chuckled and watched as she made her way into the building . As promised he showed up at play time with cookies.

On that Friday afternoon in 1966 a friendship was formed, but not everyone will see it the same way as little Nancy dose.

And what's Freddy up too-That's what Nancy's father deputy Thompson wants to know.

First chapter out. Hope you like this one guys.