15 - 'were all moved in'

colby

I gently remove myself from Lee and quietly make my way to the kitchen as my stomach grumbles.

i dig through my cabinets until i find a bag of goldfish. I throw a hand full in my mouth when arms wrap around my waist and a head nuzzles into my bare back.

"Why'd you leave me?" Oakley whispers into my back.

"I was just hungry, love," i say, rubbing her soft arms gently.

She hums, the vibrations running through my back. Her grip tightens as she leans closer to me. "You ready to go back to bed?"

Her head nods against me before she pulls away. I turn to look at her and my heart skips a beat. She looks more than adorable standing there with just a large shirt on and her hair everywhere on her head.

She rubs her eyes and yawns, which makes me struggle to resist the urge to grab her and kiss her face until she pushes me away.

I shove another hand full of goldfish into my mouth before leading her back to my bedroom. We both crawl under the covers and she immediately scoots over and cuddles into me.

I lay on my stomach whist she is cuddled up to my shoulder, her arm wrapped around me. She presses a soft, almost feather light kiss to my shoulder blade that sends a shiver down my spine.

"Goodnight, baby." She whispers. "Goodnight, O." I whisper back, turning to kiss her hair.

Soon, I hear her quiet snores and her soft breaths hit my skin.

I fall asleep soon after.

-

lee

"Should you even be doing that to yourself?" Colby asks, spinning in one of the rolly chairs in the studio.

"Nope," I grin, placing the tattoo gun back on my arm, making the last mark. "Hey, Boss, look at this," Mattie, one of the employees here, says, holding out his phone for me to see.

(this is the best picture i could find, so please just imagine it's four people eating lunch at a cafe)

lagossip: we were sent this by an anonymous. This picture shows Colby Brock, Lee Blake, as well as Jerry and Kimberly White out for lunch in Oregon. Does this mean that Lee is the Oakley White, just using a fake name? If so, why is Colby there? #letusknow

see all comments...

username: omg. i saw lee at the airport and she told me she was going home and just wanted company.

username: this confirms it. #lolby is real and i totally believe that she is their daughter. Kimberly's nose matches hers.