Newtmas

Stiles and the gladers have all been seperated and returned back to their families for about a month now, stiles not being anywhere near any of his family has gone into a deep depression, one that not even the pack can get him out of. 

 "Stiles man whats up?" Scott asks from besides stiles on the lunch table. 

 "Nothing scott" Stiles mumbles gazing out to the running track, getting an Idea that maybe a run would help him, gets up and heads out to the track. The pack all look in interest until they see him heading towards the track then they go back to their conversations. 

 Stiles takes a deep breath and shoots off, he runs around the track loosing track of how many times he's gone around. The only thing on his mind is to 

                                              just

                                              keep

                                              running 

Stiles knows he's not running from grievers or cranks, but he's running from his emotions, his pain, his past. 

 "ski- BILINSKI" he hears from his left, he stops running and turns to Coach. 
  "Yes coach?" Stiles asks wondering if maybe he missed class. 

 "Where did you learn to run? much less be athletic" Coach asks in complete and utter confusion. 

 "I've...Been working out" stiles utters out suddenly saddened. 

 "Oh well your on the team" Coach says uncomfortable with the saddened turn the conversation took, he proceeded to walk away after stiles muttered an ok. 

Stiles sighs as he walks back into school, he catches Lydia's eyes and quickly looks away. He was about to head back to the packs lunch table until he hears the cafeteria's door slam open and an all to laughter he recognizes, stiles whips around and notices his family coming through the door. 

                                                            Gally

                                                            Minho

                                                            Brenda

                                                            Frypan

                                                            Newt

"N....Newt" Stiles whispers but the gladers and the pack all hear him. 

"THOMAS YOU SHANK" Minho yells running to his best friend and tackling him in a hug. 

"Mean Hoe!" Thomas exclaims laughing in relief. 

 "Hey give me my Tommy" He hears Newts British voice say from above the two boys on the floor. 

"Yeah yeah" Minho mutters getting up from thomas and giving him a hand up. 

Stiles just launches himself at Newt and gives him the biggest hug he could manage. 

"Alright alright You and Minho cant hog up thomas all the time" Brenda yells causing stiles to break from Newt and give her a hug, it doesn't last as long as the others before her but it was still a lengthy hug. They break from the hug and stiles turns to the other two gladers, he notices Gally first and notices how he seems to have lost the weight on his shoulders. 

 "Greenie" Gally nods at stiles, stiles mirroring Gally's nod. 

 "Hey thomas" Frypan also welcomes. 

 "Fry" 

 "Stiles who is this?" Scott grits out to stiles, the pack behind him. 

Stiles glances at scott, and reads the packs body language, there definitely ready to attack. 

"Some old friends scotty boy, dont worry about it" Stiles dismisses, the pack all noticing stiles slowly go back to his carefree state. 

"how do you know them?" Malia asks glaring at Newt, 

"Long story" Stiles says dragging newt out of the cafeteria motioning for the gladers and scorchers to do the same. 

 The pack all look at each other in confusion and shock, but they dismiss stiles behavior for later. 

 The gladers all arrive at stiles's house about 20 minutes later, everyone but stiles and newt head to the living room and sit about. Stiles just drags Newt upstairs to his bedroom, he softly nudges him inside and closes the door. 

"I've missed you newt" Stiles whispers into newts hair, newt just sighs happily. 

"Me to tommy, me too" 

"I love you" 

"I love you too" 

Just like that, the family was back together again, stiles was happy, and the pack realized that maybe they just weren't his pack anymore, and they accepted it.