Hawkeye is better

NyaGordon-X

All idea credits go to ^^ Thank you so much for the idea, and I hope you love how I expanded on it. Please go and check out their own books, their amazing.

"Sti your like a real life Tony stark you know that?" Scott says as he slaps stiles on the back, making stiles jolt forward; his hearing aid slightly falling out.

"Hawkeye is better" Stiles mumbles as he finishes writing out the fight blueprints.

"What? no way" Issac protests, as he looks at stiles as if he was on fire. Stiles doesn't say anything as he sets up his presentation, taking a second to fiddle with his hearing aid.

"Anyway so here's the plan" Stiles starts, not realizing everyone thinks he ignored Isaac.

Isaac walks up besides Stiles, making stiles's hand fly to his pocket.

"Make some noise when you come up besides someone" Stiles snarks as he shoves his hands into his hoodie pocket.

"Why did you ignore me last night, at the meeting" Isaac whines, not looking any guilty about scaring stiles.

"I didn't hear you, im sorry" Stiles apologises earning a soft 'ok'.

"Stiles is that you?" Noah yells from the kitchen, when he hears the front door shut.

"Yeah" stiles yells back following the vibration on the ground, from his father stomping on the ground.

"I got you new batteries, I know you've been having some issues with your hearing aid's" Noah says as he pushes the pack towards stiles, then shrugs on his vest.

"Thank you, have a good day at work" Stiles mutters as he takes his hearing aid's out, so he can change the batteries.

Stiles's hands shake as he tries to change his batteries quickly, not wanting any of the pack to see. He thinks he's fine, until Peter's hands are on his stopping his shaking. Peter frowns softly, as stiles tenses up, and takes the hearing aid's out of stiles's hands, and quickly changes the batteries.

Stiles takes the hearing aid's with a slight frown, and puts them in his ears.

"Thanks" Stiles whispers, as he looks around the kitchen.

"No problem darling" Peter whispers back his hand hovering over stiles's, he ultimately pulls his hands away and backs away a step.

"The pack were calling you, and when you didn't answer they sent me" Peter says after a minute.

"Oh what do they need?"

"I believe they want to watch some marvel clips and have you explain how hawkeye is better" Peter says, making stiles roll his eyes.

"I cant tonight, I have plans. Can you just tell them im at the station with my dad?" Stiles begs earning a slight head nod, and just like that Peter is out of the house and into the woods.

"Why is stiles not with you?" Liam asks, when he notices Peter slink into the loft.

"He's at the station with his dad, their bonding" Peter says as he heads up the stairs to his room.

"Tomorrow then" Lydia says as she looks at her phone.

"Tomorrow"

"Great" Stiles mutters as he strains against the pole, he is currently tied too with the rest of the ivy trio.