Eight

Heya! It's been a while, everyone!

I hope you didn't forget this book. /j hahaha

Sorry for the late update, the drawing took longer than I expected. Peace!

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

The next day~
Early morning

Mikey was seen standing near the entrance of their school seemingly waiting for someone with his best friend, Draken, beside him. 

"Who are we waiting for, Mikey?" Draken ask after watching the little man tapping his foot impatiently while slightly pouting. Getting interrupted from his thoughts, Mikey turn to look at his tall friend and spoke. 

"Huh? Of course it's-" Just as he was about to say who, Mikey was interrupted by a female voice enthusiastically greeting him and Draken. 

"Mikey-kun! Draken-kun! Good morning." Y/n arrive by their side and greeted them once she saw the two waiting by the entrance. 

"Y/n-chan, good morning." Draken greeted the (h/c) girl. 

"Yeah, mornin'" Mikey greeted back before catching a familiar person on the corner of his eye. His eyes brighten a bit as he strolled towards him. "Hey, Senju! Ya certainly took your time." Mikey greeted.

'Not this annoying idiot again' Senju thought not bothering to hide his annoyed look at Mikey.

"Go away." Senju stated as he walk pass Mikey. 

"Huh? But I waited for you!" Mikey said while catching up to the annoyed boy. 

"Why are you even-" Senju started before being cut off by a gasp from beside them. "Ah! Senju-kun?" Y/n confusedly said as she alternately look between her former crush and current crush being 'friends'. 

'oh great~ another annoying person has appeared.'  Senju thought as he slightly click his tongue. Mikey ignored that and said, "Oh! So you two know each other. Great!", then beamed. 

"What do you mean "great!" ?" Senju ask imitating Mikey's tone. 

"Now, now, we're all friends here. Right, Kenchin?" Mikey said shrugging Senju's words. "If Mikey said so." Draken stated while nodding. 

"See? Now, how 'bout we hangout again after school?" Mikey ask the short boy beside him. 

"What? No!" Senju refused as while shaking his head left and right.

"Great! I'll see you after school then! Can't wait!" Mikey happily declared. 

"Uhh..." The forgotten Y/n started as she look at them in confusion. "You two know each other?" She ask. 

"Obviously! Hahaha Silly Y/n-chan." Mikey answered while ruffling her hair as Senju rolled his eyes seeing Mikey's action. 'Annoying.' He thought. 

"Hey, stop! Also, How?!" She exclaimed. 

"Tsk. What do you mean by "How"?" Senju ask. 

"How do you know each other?" Y/n restated as she look at the three boys with her. 

"Well, we just magically click, I guess!" Mikey stated still beaming as he put his arm around Senju's shoulder in a friendly manner. 

"Magically click your ass. You're annoying." Senju said as he remove Mikey's arm on his shoulder and begin to walk away. "Bye." He said.