Fighting

"YUNA!!!" Her mom called me making me come over my thoughts.

Y/M:- Plzz show our house to taehyung.. And we also want talk something important *she said while smiling *

She can't deny her.. So yeah she have to bare this jerk...

"Hey come let me show home" yuna said trying hard to be polite .

Soon they started to roam around the house none of them pick up the conversation... Finally they came to the garden the last spot to see.

As taehyung was following yuna none of them were able to see each other face .
Suddenly something hitted her mind and about to turn to say something but..
Yuna :- hey list-

unfortunately her leg tripped and was about to fall but she didn't

Tae pov

I was behind her... Seeing the garden
Huhh atleast something is interesting here i thought while admiring it!
Suddenly she turned to say something but her leg tripped and was about to fall so., quickly holded her by her waist...

(They both were looking deep into each other's eyes)
...
If u think I'm good so..,

Idk what she was thinking but then I removed my hand which made her fall on ground and groan in pain..she looked at me in disbelief and i smirked .. Huhh what else she can aspect from me to save her NOWAY after what she did in morning..

After that she didn't said anything and left me alone while going inside...
"Yahhh you how dare u to leave me here "

Yuna pov

Huh what's wrong with this boy... Arhh.. I came inside leaving him there I saw my and his brother was talking so frankly.. Wow means everyone knows each other from long time except me and him .

After dinner they went back.

My brother came to me
Soobin :- hey cupcake u seemed pissed today is something wrong
*he said with little concern*

"no oppa everything is fine just I was not in mood today " i said

Soobin :- hmm.. I saw u and taehyung didn't got get-together like friends it seemed like u both are enemys since decades.

he said while laughing but deep inside he wanted to say so many things about ur past but he couldn't

Author pov

Everyone pretends that they never met but the truth was something else.

Yuna :- bro.. Now ur finally here plz ans my question who is that boy u always deny to answer it *she said while pointing at photograph of two kids one around 5(herself ) and one 6 or 7year old *

Soobin :- its really late u should sleep now u have school tomorrow .

Yuna :- but op-

Soobin :- cupcake!! Sleep... U will come know everything on right time
Good night. *he said and kissed her forehead and left*

Yuna in mind *he always do this why God why... I didn't remembered anything why my memory is so weak..*

Next day at school

Nothing was so special.. Everyone was busy with there own..but day  didn't passed without yuna and taehyung fighting.. There friends shook there heads in defeat of making them friends .

They headed back to their home .

"Oppa why ur going " yuna said while whining .

Soobin :- aish.. Its only for 2 weeks after that I will settle here only okayiee!!

Time skips

Its been about 3 weeks soobin also came back..

And about tae and yuna not a single day pass without there fight., arguing or pranks..
Mia., jhope., jimin., jungkook., and yoongi were already got used to it
The thing changed was jhope became less possessive bcz he started thinking her best friend is safe around them all
All five literally got close

In class

Taehyung is still her seatmate but jhope is no more annoyed with it
But here we go again with his prank

Tae pov
I kept spider in here pencil box.. I was so. Excited to see her reaction
Soon everyone in class heard a loud sound of  screaming

Yuna :- ahhhhhhh!!!

I laughed like manic at her..
I really started liking to annoy her
But it was a wrong move sh*t

Yuna pov

I got really scared and I knew that who did this I turned around and saw tae laughing
With that we started to argue
But-
YUNA!!! TAEHYUNG!!! OUT OF THE CLASS RIGHT NOW AND 1 HOUR DETENTION ~~

To be continued ~~~