chapter 1

The sky looked quite pretty today, the blue was perfect, and there were just the right amount of clouds.

Sai knew that today was going to be a good day, he was going to do some sketching and then go to the store to buy some more supplies, as he was running low.

Then he would do some training and-

"SAAAIIIIIII"

And then they showed up.

"HEY SAI, WANNA HANG OUT TODAY?"

There was really nothing wrong with them.

"Huh?"

But sometimes they were just so bothersome.

            «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Naruto and Sakura didn't mean to yell at Sai at the same time, it had just happened.

One was aimlessly walking around the village while the other wanted to go get some ramen with a friend.

It was purely coincidence that they both managed to run into Sai at the same time.

And that was how they ended up at ichirakus, eating ramen.

Sakura and Naruto were arguing about who knows what while Sai was just trying to figure out how this happened.

He just wanted to go home, but if his teammates were finally starting to open up to him, then maybe he should stay.

After eating, Sai bid the other two goodbye, saying that he had things to do, they looked a little upset to see him leave, but both left soon after.

            «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

It had been a few days since Sai had last seen his teammates, and with all this free time he's  been having, he was quite bored.

So he did the best thing he could think of at the moment.

And went off to find his teammates.

            «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

It hadn't taken very long, because they also seemed to have been looking for him.

Why were they looking for him? We're they also bored?

His thoughts were interrupted by sudden arguing.

"Let's go get ramen."

"No, we had that last time, let's get mochi instead."

"I don't want mochi though, I want ramen."

"I bet you had ramen for breakfast AND lunch, take a break from it and have some mochi."

"But-but sakura-chan, the ramen.."

"NO MORE RAMEN, to the mochi stand we go."

Sakura ends up dragging the both of them to the mochi stand. Sai probably would have come along willingly but she had to make sure he wouldn't stray away.

In Sai's head, he just wanted to know how Sakura's emotions and voice changed to quickly. Is it a woman thing or something? She sure does do that a lot. 

           «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

It had only been a couple hours since Sai had last seen his pink haired teammate. But she shows up.

He wondered why she was out side his door. Was it important? Or was she simply bored again, they had hung out only a while ago.

But she then asked him something that surprised him.

"Join the beauty pageant."

"What?"

          «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Sai was quite confused. The beauty pageant? What beauty pageant? What even was a beauty pageant?
Sakura had demanded that he join a civilian beauty pageant, she says that Ino was bragging about how one of her cousins has already won a couple times. And obviously, even though they aren't hardcore rivals anymore, Sakura can't seem to stand losing to Ino, and signed Sai up.

It had taken Sai a couple seconds to remember who she was talking about. Ino, the blondie, who also happened to be quite pretty. She was also the Yamanaka clan heir, Sai had noticed something between the two girls, but to sign him up in a beauty pageant? What the hell is going on?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀♥♡♥▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

↳ Thanks for reading this chapter! It's been a while since I last posted but I didn't feel like writing. I'll try and post more often <3

↳ Onto the next chapter➝