𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚊-pt.2

*In text messages*

Jake:"See you later,Y/n"

Y/n:Sent a photo (you sent him your photo wearing a beautiful black dress)

Jake:"Y/n"
Jake:"Why did you-"

Y/n:"Because I trust you:)"
Y/n:"And I want to know"
Y/n:"How do I look?"

Jake:"You look beautiful;)"

_________________________________________

You saw yourself being dragged into the dark alley by the unknown figure...

Somehow you didn't even try to get out of his grip or even say anything.Was it the fear or something that made you believe you should go? He was wearing a black hoodie and you couldn't see his face as it was turned the opposite side.He was tall and his grip on your wrist was gentle.In an instance you were standing in the alley with the man standing in front of you.He had a mask on and you could only see his blue eyes.He looked furious and you could see a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"I told you not to come"He said in a deep husky voice.You knew the man standing in front of you cannot be anyone else other than Jake"Huh?"You said in a low voice as your heart started beating faster and louder."Jake"you said as you looked up at him with guilt and happiness at the same time."You promised Y/n... Didn't you that you would never come to Duskwood?"You could tell that he was disappointed and you knew it was your fault"I'm sorry,Jake but I was so worried-"A tear fell down from your eyes,you were both happy and sad...happy because he was in front of you and sad because he doesn't look happy...and you felt like you are the reason for that"Y/n it's too dangerous for you to be here and I can't let you get into any trouble"He moved a step closer as he saw you tearing up...He was calm as he embraced you in his arms and you could feel all the warmth,it was so comfortable.You wrapped your arms around his waist and your head buried in his chest.You could even hear his heart beating so fast just as yours."I'm so sorry,Jake...I didn't wanted to worry you and I really wanted to come to Duskwood for my friends and Hannah"
"I never wanted to break our promise and I already feel so bad that I let you down.. I'm sorry"you cried it all out.

He broke the hug lifting your chin up as he gently pressed his lips against yours.(ouh I completely forgot about the mask so he removed his mask and kissed you😩take it how you will)You weren't expecting this and your heart started racing 10 times faster,you felt your cheeks burning as he tighten his grip around your waist leaving hardly any distance between you two.

"I'm glad that you are here with me right now"Jake said as he smiled looking into you eyes and you smiled back.It was the best moment of your life but suddenly you remembered something..."How did you knew that I was in Duskwood?"You said as you raised an eyebrow at him"I'm sorry Y/n""I read your chat with Lilly"He said as he looked down"I saw the notification popping up saying Don't tell Jake and so I was curious"You smiled and said "I'm glad you read the messages"...

A/n:
Take this(。・ω・。)ノ♡