𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜-pt.1

Warning: This chapter is a continuation of episode 10 and contains spoilers!
_________________________________________

"I still can't believe it
All of this seems like a dream
Don't try to disappear..."

All your hopes were shattered when you saw Richy setting the whole place on fire.You screamed and cried trying your best to stop all of this, screamed in hopes that he would stop and cried because you couldn't do anything and felt so so much pain watching it even if Richy was behind all of this you never wanted this never ever.

"RICHY PLEASE STOP THIS PLEASE WE WILL FIND A WAY OUT OF THIS I'LL HELP YOU BUT PLEASE DON'T DO THIS"you cried shouting loud unable to do anything...

The last thing you saw was Richy's image burning as your vision went blurry.You were so worried and panicked that it  made you unaware of your surroundings and you lost your energy fighting against all of this.You tried hard but collapsed on the floor on which you were panting just now unable to get a hold of the situation.

[3 days later]
You found yourself lying on your bed,you woke up after three days .The huge stress of losing someone so close to your heart made you so weak.You lost your consciousness but as soon as you wake up your breathing became heavier as you remembered everything that happened 3 days ago.You without thinking grabbed your phone opening your dms.No messages as if everyone just disappeared it was same as it was on that day...

You opened the group chat

You:"Is everything okay?"
"It's okay right?"
"Hey Richy and Hannah are fine right?"
"Where are you all?!"
"Just please come online any of you"
"I want to know!"
"You're making me worried"
"I don't like this at all"

Jake hasn't contacted you yet either...your hands were shaking out of fear as you opened his chat

Y/n:"Jake!!Is everything okay?Are you okay?"
"You came out of the mine on time right?"
"Why didn't you contact me?!"
"Why aren't any of you contacting me?!"
"Please"
"I know you are okay please contact me"
.
.
You tried calling Jessy and Cleo multiple times but no answer

After trying every possible thing you could do,you got up from your bed gaining your strength again.You decided you would go to Duskwood as you couldn't get a hold of anyone.You packed a few clothes and left the apartment closing the door behind you.

Just one more station left to reach Duskwood...You sat while holding your bag close to your chest your head weighed down.You opened your phone looking at the chats...still no reply.You tried holding back your tears but they just fell down.It became more like a sob as you covered you mouth with your hand looking down.

You flinched a little when a hand offered a water bottle in front of your face.You looked up at the person.He was wearing a black hoodie with a mask on.You took the water bottle bowed a little smiling "Thank you"you said....