1 | Then Take Me (18+)

Ash Ketchum has hid from the woman he loves for years, haunted by memories and living with the guilt of his own mistake. As those years passed by, she found him and it's difficult to stay in control.

Includes: Vampire Ash / Blood Play

He rubs his palms together under the water spilling from the sink for a third time, rinsing off the left over soap like the previous times.

He does the same to his face in a aggressive manner, pissed at himself, but it wasn't enough to remove the image of the light river streams of blood dripping from the very mouth of his.

Her blood.

Some droplets of water managed to make their way to the messy, black hair of the man as he looked up at the mirror for his reflection. With his hands holding the edges of the sink, he takes a heavy breath as tears well up and soon were on the brink of falling from his brown eyes. He got used to holding them back.

His grip on the sink gets harder as he lets his head fall pathetically despite the sight of his knuckles making it not less easier for the need to punch something to bruise himself.

He was having flashbacks of the moment that seemed innocent enough — or more so started innocently.

Looking back, innocent wouldn't be the top choice of words to use to describe it due to the position they were in with his fingers claiming every part of her, making their way to the destination of being inside while his mouth traveled elsewhere.

He remembers all too well.

He remembers her small whimpers, her moans she tried holding back which he didn't want, her sweet voice sounding breathless as ever, but desperate as it demanded for him to go faster, harder, and deeper.

Witnessing her legs spread out beautifully, so eagerly of pure want for him had him in pure bliss.

He wasn't one to have addictions — at least the ones that had a grand meaning to it, but her scent powered over him. The intoxicating aroma of her arousal just like the hard beating and quick movements of the blood flowing in her veins.

He doesn't know how or when due to the foggy memory of this particular moment when his teeth made a home on her skin.

When he tasted her for the first time.

He hated how exquisite she tasted because he wanted more — to taste more of what would soon haunt him for the rest of his life and that's exactly what he did.

Everything from that point happened in a fast motion blur that he couldn't comprehend it, but the image of her pale body, collapsed and not moving, with her blood dripping from his mouth while the side of her neck doing the same, was imprinted in his mind for a lifetime.

"Ash."

His shoulders tense at the voice and he looks up into the mirror only to see the reflection of his mother with her mouth set in a grim line.

"How is she," he asks, trying to keep his composure. Kind of question is that, he thinks. "What's the update? She'll make it, right?"

He hadn't heard himself sound this weak since he was younger and back at camp, especially when he lost her then which left him in a bad state for a while. Now, here he was in this predicament. He was there in the hospital of the same girl who's now older, the one he held in his arms countless times, while she was fighting for her life because of him.

His doing.

"I can't say anything as if now, I'm afraid," Delia replied, almost hesitant to continue on. "The doctors... they haven't spoke on any details."