Two Friends, Two Murderers 🤨📸

Square Guy was doing the normal job at these games. They were called the squid games🤪🤪 #quirky. its where these like full grown adults with no money play kids games and die if they fail. Square Guys alarm went off that was attached to his belt on his stomach. He looked up to see a very ugly person covering their cookie😹😹 "bitch open ur fucking hands" He hit the ugly guy on the head with his gun like shoot me daddy🤶🏻🤶🏻 Anyways The ugly whore shakily moved his hands to reveal a broken circle. "You fucking pussy thats the easiest one😡" the square whore yells at the ugly ass slut before him.  "i-im sorry! its j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-just the amount of s-stress!" the man yelled back. The square guy sighed and pulled out his gun. "No! P-Please!" He man put his hands over his face. The Gun Rose up and pointed towards his face. "I'll give you head if you dont shoot me😇😍" The Man Said while removing the hands from his face. this made the square guy stop, put his gun down, and move his head to the side. "What-?" The square hottie said in shock. "I said, I'll give you-" Before the ugly ass slut could finish, Square Guy shot him right in the head.

One of the circle guys was all like "damn..he shouldve accepted that offer" under his breath and like laughed🥰🤞🏻 The daddy- I mean square guy walked up to him quicky. "Shut the fuck up or i'll put a bullet right here" He put his hand near the circle guys forehead. The circle guy nodded and walked away in fear. "The Time Is up!" A loud bitchy voice spoke☹ Everyone else that couldnt make it, got shot.

Soon, Everyone had gone back to their room. They somehow like allowed phones to the pink among us whores but not the players🥰🥰🥰. But it would monitor EVERYTHING you do. The square guy was chilling when his phone suddenly rang. 'Ghostface🥺🤞🏻' popped on screen. Square guy was excited, that his 38947324882743 inch dick got a boner. He picked it up."Hey Ghostie!!!" He jumped up and down. "Hey Squareieeeeeeeeee. Anyways wanna go out with me and the boys tomorrow? like as a friends  date?" Ghostface replied. The 'friends' part hit square guy super hard. like someone ripping his heart up. "Square guy?" Ghostface asked. "oh- um- yeah sure! id love too!" He faked excitement. "Great! Anyways wanna har this freaky story??" Ghostface asked while giggling. "Sure, why not!" Square guy did a fake laugh. "Ok so jason was messing with freddy and-" The Ghostface cut out. "What the fuck-" Square guy looked at his phone. "SHIT! MY TIME WENT OUT!" He kicked his bed.

"isnt that funny? ...Square guy?? Hello?" Ghostface said into the now empty phone. "whatever" Ghostface hung up. Square guy was screaming and punching things. "It is now time for bed!" That bitchy voice said again. Square guy sighed and layed down angrily. he still had a boner😹😍🤶🏻. He then fell asleep.

*Like 4 days later LOL*

Square guy was finally free from the place. He couldnt go with ghostface to the thing he said 4 days ago. He couldnt tell him where he was. Square guy HAD to remain in his suit at ALL times or he would be hunted down and killed. He started walking to ghostfaces house because he was bored and wanted to see his bestfriend. "Hey look! Its Among us irl!" Some boy yelled out. Square Guy pulled out a gun and shot him while lookin straight forward. Everyone screamed and pulled out their phones to call the cops. It was broud daylight, and he'd just murdered someone. He then ran all the way to ghostfaces house😱😱

He then arrived. "Square Guy!" Ghostface yelled and threw his hands around his neck. "Heyy" Square Daddy said trying to sounds happy but wasnt. "Whats Wrong?:(" Ghostface let go of the hug and looked at him. Square guy didnt say anything😍😍😍 "Answer me!" Ghostface yelled and grabbed his face. "Fine..i..i killed people.." Square guy was so guilty. he didnt want too, but liked too. "and..i love doing it.😞⛓🔪🥀💔" He said in an emo tone. "Oh! I love killing people too! Its so fine to hear their screams of horror as the knife digs into their skin" Ghostface snickered 🤓🤓 "ok- i get it-" square guy said.

"Lets go do bro things..what do you say?" Ghostface hugged him. "Sure:)" Square guy smiled. but fr this time. After a few hours of cause mayhem, they were so tired. They decided to have a sleepover at ghostfaces house. "I dont wanna sleep on the floor or the couch..is it ok if i sleep with you..?" Square guy asked and sighed😇💪🏻 "Of course!" Ghostface smiled. "Ok..it just seem weird y'know" Square guy sighed. "Listen." Ghostface sat up. "We're bestfriends, and theres nothing wrong with bestfriends sleeping in the same bed. Understand?" Ghostface said 👩‍🦲🙌🏻 Square guy nodded. If only Ghostface knew how much Square guy liked him..

Square guy climbed into bed with ghostface. "Good night ghostieee" Square guy squealed. "Good night squareeee" ghostface replied. Ghostface fell asleep like so quick 🙁 But square guy? Yeah he didnt fall asleep to fast. he was tossing and turning. he couldnt face the fact hes laying with his crush. He was a blushing mess by now. he then sighed and fell asleep.

ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖: 𝕀 𝔾𝕆𝕋 𝕃𝕀𝕂𝔼 𝟛𝟘𝟘+ ℙ𝕃𝕌𝕊 𝕎𝕆ℝ𝔻𝕊 𝕀ℕ 𝟝 𝕄𝕀ℕ𝕌𝔼𝕋𝕊 ℍ𝔼𝕃ℙ