WHY ARE SHAGGY AND MICHEAL HERE😾😾

Ghostface and Square guy were hanging out at the house playing mario cart like like faggies 😹😦🎊🤓. "BRUH MOVE I WANNA WIN" Ghostface yelled and tried to beat square guy. "BRUH THIS IS WHY YOU PLAY AS FUCKING PEACH EVERYTIME SLUT" Square guy yelled back and went past peachie ghostface. "YOU WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Ghostface screeched like a poopie butt. Square guy threw his controller at the screen and it broke 😢🥞.  "dude-" ghostface sighed. "sorry ig #emoboybosscore" Square guy shrugged. Suddenly Shaggy 2 dope and Micheal myers showed up from pennywiseislikehot other book! "WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE" Ghostface yelled and pulled out his knife like a bitch. 

"BC WE WANNA KILL YOU" Shaggy yelled 🤨📸. "bruh i thought we were here cause we wanted to fuck square guy" Michael kinda throw shit out of his ass. "STFU YOU FUCKING SLUT MURDERING BITCH" Shaggy slapped him with his asscheeks. square guy was like 'omg' and set up a vortex with his 93847737340234893759984850 inch dick and shoved shaggy and micheal back in there. "phew,  i though we  were gonna die for a second" ghostface said and sat back down. "nah, we'll never die smh" Square guy picked up his gun. "What are you doing-" Ghostface backed up a little. "Im going back to the candy shop where i saw jojo sifart." "oh"

Anyways Square guy decided to run back to the candy shop when suddenly he got a call from 'shaggy 2 shart  😱😱😱😍😍😍'and square guy picked it up.

Shaggy: square guy im sorry..

Square guy: WHAT THE FU-

but before square guy could finish, shaggy hung up. Anyways square guy like didnt care like the daddy he was and decided to keep running. finally he got to the candy shop where jojo siqueef was. "OH HEY SQAURE GUY;)" she yelled which like she shouldnt have. "your little speech was unbelievably stupid, and only a childish pick-me whore would say. and the weirdest part was, you ate the lollipop i threw in ur hair 😿🛴" Square guy put his hand in his pocket, where his gun was. "aw whatever. y'know you loved it. and me ofc. im too hot." jojo sifuck then started dancing. "bruh ur not hot i hate you" square guy pulled out his gun.

"DONT SHOOT ME I'LL DO ANYTHING, I WOKE TALK THIS LOUD EVERY AGAIN, I WONT FART GLITTER EVERY AGAIN, I'LL STOP MAKING VIDEOS, I'LL STOP TWERKING, I'LL STOP EATING CANDY, JUST STOP" she got on her knees and sobbed😦🎊. "bruh" square guy was like wtf. "now i gatta shoot you cause you remind me of toilet girl" Square guy held the gun up to her head like a boyboss and shot her 👩‍🦲💪🏻.

the square guy started dancing 

𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖: 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝕊𝕆ℕ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕀𝕊 𝕊𝕆 𝕊ℍ𝕆ℝ𝕋 𝕀𝕊 𝔹ℂ 𝕀 ℂ𝔸ℕ𝕋 𝕋ℍ𝕀ℕ𝕂