Gi-hun arrives🤨📸📸📸

Square guy had just finished cleaning up this old hags ass when suddenly the phone rang. 'Gi-Fart🤓😹🤞🏻' popped on screen. "Hey square guy, whos gi-fart?" Ghostface asked and handed him his phone. "Ugh that old emo hag-" square guy whispered. "Oh just an old friend😡😡🤪" Square guy like kinda lied and picked up the phone. Then went into another room.

Gi-hun: Hello is this square whore.

Square Guy: Yes it is, what do you want you faggie?

Gi-hun: I just wanna say, fuck you. i cant believe you would set those poor peo-

Then square guy hung up like a literal boyboss🔲😹 He then walked back into ghostfaces room. "Wow that call was like 2 seconds long- Is everything alright?" Ghostface said while putting boots on👩‍🦲🙌🏻"yeah everything is fine. its just that whore wanted to know why i killed people- also why are you putting boots on-" Square guy stopped and looked at him. "Im gonna go kill people. obviously." Ghostface sighed. "oh- make sure to stab one in the penis for me🥰🥰" Square guy kissed his cheek like omg hot. square guy can fuck the reader i mean- ANYWAYS- Ghostface nodded and left out the door. Now square guy was all alone. 

Square guy decided to leave the house and go on a walk. He took out his phone, pressed gi-farts contact, and called him.

Gi-Hun: hello?

Square Daddy: player 456, go see ur daughter or whateva 🤪🤞🏻

Gi-Fart: how the fuck do you know my daughter😹😡😡

Square Guy: bruh 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘩 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒉 𝖇𝖗𝖚𝖍 𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒽

Gi-daddy: why do you keep saying bruh

Square Queef: bruh

Gi-hun: shut the fuck up slut and answer me now 👰🏻

Square guy: im being pretty crystal queer

Gi-Cum: ok, what the fuck are you saying, and make it make sense.

Square Guy: Im saying bruh tf you mean

Then Gi-Hun hung up because he was so annoyed with square crispy queef🎊🎊😇.  "Fuck!" Square guy yelled and put his phone back in his pocket like a little sussy bitch. He kept walking thru many shops and stores. then he spotted a candy store. "ooo yum!" Square guy ran like sonic and got into the store then saw jojo siwa.. "OH MY LORDY LORD! THIS PLACE IS INTENSE! JUST LIKE WHEN I STUFF MARSHMELLOWS IN MY MOUTH THEN FART GLITTER!" She yelled at a super loud tone literally nobody needs to speak at. "Will you shut the fuck up?!" Square guy yelled at jojo sibutt. "Stop recording!" She yelled at the camera man. the camera man nodded.

"Ur interrupting my fucking video!  👿👿😡😡😠😠" Jojo yelled and slapped him. "Your interrupting my happiness!" He yelled back and threw a lollipop at her. "o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o--o-o--o-o-o im s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry my little asscake 😢" Jojo said and ate the lollipop that was stuck in her hair. "i never knew you werent happy. you shouldve told me. every1 deserves to be happy. even the worms in my ass. i hope you find light some day. i hope someone makes you the happiest you'll ever be. i hope every puppy makes you giggle. i hope your playlist makes you dance. i hope minecraft music makes you happy. i hope you feel like yourself again." Jojo said, patted square guy on the shoulder, slightly smiled, and went back to making her video. Square guy turned around and walked out of the shop. "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED-" Square guy said and ran away. 

He then went into the train station and sat on a bench by himself. Gi-hun the bloody tappon wanna-be walked over and sat next to him. square guy scooted away. "get away from me player 456." Square guy sighed. "No. i wanna talk." Gi-Cum stood by in front of square guy. Square guy took out his gun and pointed it at gi-daddy. gi-hun put his hands up. "ive had a rough day and just wanna be left alone, ok? 😖😢😭😟😞😓☹😥😔⚱⚱⚱" Square guy got chocked up. he was like about to cry😠😠😠. "i dont wanna talk about why i killed those people. i dont wanna talk about why i joined as a staff, i dont wanna talk about why i have a gun. i dont wanna talk about what i saw. i dont wanna talk about why i still have this stupid costume on. i dont wanna talk at all ok?" He put the gun down. "no, i dont wanna talk about that stuff" gi-cum sat down next to him. "i guess waht i wanna say is thank you. it just shows who greedy i really am." Gi-Daddy said and then like left⚱⚱⚱⚱😱⛓🔪🥀💔

*Later that day*

Square guy was soon back at ghostfaces house. "Hey babe! Wanna get freaky again like among  us👵🏻👵🏻👵🏻👵🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻" Ghostface smiled. "Eh. ive had a hard day so idk" Square guy sat on the bed and put his face in his hands. "Oh?:( whats wrong?" Ghostface hugged him. "Im just guilty about the murders" Square guy was like lying though🥞. "Oh okay:)) well anyways lets get ready for bed, eh?" Ghostface said and layed down. "Yeah Id like to sleep things off a bit:/" Square guy said and climbed in bed next to him.

 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖: 𝕋ℍ𝕀𝕊 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕀𝕊 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕄𝕆𝕊𝕋 ℝ𝔸ℕ𝔻𝕆𝕄 𝕋ℍ𝕀ℕ𝔾 ℍ𝔼𝕃ℙ