𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Tch, you're acting all heroic like a heroine again. Can you stop?Tch. That's the reason why they died." Said halilintar to the pink hijab girl making her sigh.

Right.

She was the reason.

She was the reason, why halilintar's siblings died.

Quake.

Cyclone.

Thorn.

Blaze.

Ice

And

Solar....

They all died....

                                                 Saving her...

×××
4 years ago

“Go and get Yaya! We will fight this, unknown villain” said solar as he using his power trying to his best for the villain to not get close.

“Are, you sure?”asked halilintar making solar nod

Halilintar, looks at his other siblings making sure they can handle the unknown villain. All his other siblings, looks back at him as they nod.

“Shit. Fine” Said halilintar as he approaches Yaya's body, as he picks her up in a bridal way.

_____ _____ _____ _____

“Gopal, here. Take care of Yaya, I need to go back and protect my brother's. We don't know, that villain. Plus, he can absorb any power, just by touching the owner of it.” said halilintar making Gopal nod

“Who even, is that villain.” halilintar mumbled as he rushes back to the building.

_____ _____ _____ _____

As halilintar enters the building, he was shocked at what he saw. He saw all his brothers lifeless body except one, solar. He was the only one ,who is conscious. So he rushes to solar, as he sits at the floor near solar.

“A-are you ok? Do you still hear me?” asked halilintar making solar look at him.

“H-hey. I don't think i can  hold on any longer. B-but” said solar as he coughs ending his sentence

“But?” asked halilintar to solar

“Protect Yaya for us, k?” solar said with a smile plastered on his face, as his eyes completely shuts down. Making halilintar's eyes widen.

“Shit” he shouted as he leans down, putting his head on  solar's chest. Making sure, if he was still breathing. But, to his luck. He wasn't. Solar has completely died. As he burst into tears. Halilintar stood up and look's at the other bodies. Then, a suddenly realization hits him.

They are all dead.

Quake.

Cyclone.

Thorn.

Blaze.

Ice.

Solar..

They all died.

“Damn, I shouldn't have left you all. I shouldn't have listened, that you all dont need my help. I'm- I'm such a fool” said halilintar filled with regret as he puts his hands on the back of his head, as he clutches it. As he sobs.

‘Protect Yaya for us,k?’

That line kept repeating, on his head. Those we're the last words solar gave him. And he knew....

He had to protect her.

Yaya yah, he knew that she was like a sister to the others. But not to him.

He always despised her, he always gets irritated by her heroic attitude.

But, even though he feels so much hatred about her. He will still protect her.

Not for himself. But for his brothers.

But, one thing makes him wonder.

Is it really hatred? Or something else?

Is he, really doing this only for his brothers? Or also for himself?

(End of flashback)

_____ _____ _____ _____

“How, did you even get kidnap?” said halilintar making Yaya look at him in the eyes, but only to receive a death glare from him.

“I-It just happened,k? I was just walking in the park, and suddenly i got knocked out.Well, that's all I remember” said the pink hijab 

“And, you're just telling it to me now?” said halilintar loudly making Yaya flinch

“W-well, you never asked!” said Yaya to halilintar making halilintar groan

“Do, I need to ask you that? Just for you to tell me?” said halilintar in an angry tone

“H-hey! Stop that! Stop that!” said Gopal as he rushes to halilintar, holding him in the back. Preventing him to get close to the pink hijab girl.

“Let go! She is the reason! She is the reason why they died!” said halilintar as he tries to get out, of gopal's grip.

“Fine! Why are you even protecting me, if you're the one who despises me! Why are you defending me, when I'm the reason they died!” said Yaya making halilintar freeze, not knowing what to say.

“I- stop saying unnecessary things. You shouldn't go out alone at night, you should been grateful i found you. You we're about to get kidnap,you know. And you should sleep, now. It's night” said halilintar defending himself

______________________________________

749 words

10/21/21