𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

“Fuck it. Come on Yaya pick up” said halilintar  as he look at his phone, hoping that she'd pick up.

He groans, and looks at gopal, who was seating at the seat next to him, then to fang.

“Are we near, the hospital?”  he asked trying to calm himself down

“Yeah. Be patient will you?” responded fang as he rolls his eyes, because of his best friend's behavior.

_______ _______ ________ _______

“That's all, thank you” said Yaya as she grabs the  basket filled with fruits, and as she pays for them all.

Yaya looks at the fruit stand, one more time and waves a goodbye to the seller.

Yaya looks around at her surroundings, checking if she needs to buy any other foods since she is at the market. So she wouldn't dare to waste this opportunity to buy foods for the others.

As Yaya walks straight,  Looking at the different stands that are in the market. She felt herself bumping into someone, causing her to drop the basket filled with fruits.  Yaya closes her eyes, feeling something sharp pierced through her sides.  To her, it happened in a  very fast phase that she couldn't even see who that person she bumped in to was. Especially, since the market is crowded by other buyers.

Yaya opens her eyes, as she looks down at the ground where the basket dropped.  She kneels down and grabs the basket, and picks   up the fruit that we're scattered on the ground and placed it on the basket.

“Might, aswell wash these later” she mumbled as she stands up.

But as she stands up, she wince in pain. The pink hijab girls groans, as she feels more pain the more she moves.

Something's not right.’ she thought as she looks at her hand, which is holding her sides. As she lets go of one of her sides, her eyes widen as she saw her hand covered with blood.

She immediately,grabbed her phone from her bag as she looks at her messages.

Shit.

57 missed calls from Halilintar

10  missed calls  and 47 unread messages from Gopal

And 12  missed calls and 20 unread messages from fang.

She sighs, as she pressed halilintar's number  and starts calling him. The pink hijab girl, starts walking to the back of a stand in the market, to hide herself so that people can't see any blood coming from her

________ ________ _______ _______

“Hi. Did a girl named Yaya Yah visited A patient named Wawa today? ”  said halilintar as he taps on the counters with his fingers trying his best to wait

“Ah yes. But she already left” responded the nurse making halilintar curse under his breath.

“Right” said halilintar as he walks to the  elevator going down to the 1st floor.

He sighs, as he exits the elevator.

His phone suddenly rings.

As his phone rings, he took his phone out of his pocket and looks on the caller's ID, as he answers it.

“Who's this?” said halilintar to the person through his phone as the caller chuckles making halilintar's eyes widen.

“Don't tell m-” said halilintar but was cut off  by the caller

“It is. The one and only. Anyways, I left a gift for you” said the caller making halilintar groan, as he examines his surrounding searching if someone was near as he put his focus on the call

“What the hell are you talking about” halilintar mumbled loud enough for the caller to hear

“You'll find out soon. Hero” said the caller as it laughs evilly, ending the call making halilintar pissed

“Whoever you are. Fuck you.” said halilintar as massages his forehead using one of his hand trying to calm himself down.

As he tries to calm, his phone rings again, making him look at it.  And answers it.

“Hey Yaya, where the heck are you?” said halilintar as he listens to the pink hijab girl through his phone.

His eyes widen, because of what he heard.

“Im coming” said halilintar as he ends the call

________ ________ ________ ________

“Ouch.” Yaya mumbled as she holds on her side. As she looks at the cut in her side, she flinched as she felt as hand tapping on her shoulder.

As the pink hijab girl, turns around she was met by grayish blue eyes.

“Hey, don't be scared. I'm ying, I saw that you bumped into someone earlier. And I was about to help you but you suddenly ran here. So if I may ask, are you ok?” said ying to the pink hijab girl.

“Im fine. But I think I have seen you on the news before.” said the pink hijab girl as she examines ying's feature

“Are you the hero, that has the time manipulation power?”  asked Yaya

“That's me!” said Ying  as she gives  Yaya a smile.

“Again. What happened to y-” ying was about to continue her sentence but was cut off by someone

“Hey you! Back off! Who the heck are you? An Ally  or An Enemy?” said fang examining ying as he stands Infront of yaya.

“We're here” said halilintar as he  rushes in the scene along with gopal following.

“Who is she?” whispered halilintar through the pink hijab girl's ear.

“Is she an Ally or an en-” said halilintar but was cut off by Yaya

“Ally.” said Yaya 

“Fang. Stop it. She is an ally” said halilintar   making fang nod

“Sorry for that” said fang

“Stupid, purple hedgehog. Sonic wannabe” said Ying  making fang groan

“Pardon? I heard that you know!” said fang as he grits his teeth

“H-hey calm down fang! We still need to treat yaya's cut!” said Gopal trying to calm his friend down.

“Whoever is behind my stand, can you all shut up! I'm trying to sell my products here!” said a voice making them all silent.

______________________________________

978 words

Sorry for not updating that long. I was busy with my online classes and some tasks that I have to do. And my examination just ended. And I just finished studying math. So may you all forgive me🙌