1 Bottle of Whiskey Please!

Naomi's point of view

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm clock went off as I groaned. I slapped the snooze button and drifted off for a few more minutes. And then again I heard.

BEEP BEEP BE-

"Oh for fucks sake!" I yelled in my South African accent. I picked up the alarm clock and took out the batteries and threw them away. I slowly made my way to my coffee machine and turned it on. I looked at the time on the stove and saw I was going to be late for work. I quickly jumped on the shower and washed my hair and scrubbed my body as I hummed the tune Human by Christina Perrie. then I thought how ironic it is I know about witches vampires hybrids and werewolves and still sing about humans.

I hoped out of the shower and put my work clothes on and headed for my car. I turned on the vehicle and I heard the radio come on playing a new Taylor swift song and I hit the off button. How many songs is she gonna write about break ups.? I thought. I pulled in to the parking lot and unlocked the door and headed for the bar. I gathered the cups and alcohol and put the on the table in front of me ready to serve and waited for Matt to come in.

"Morning Naomi." I heard Matt say.
"Morning." I reply. He looks like he hasn't gotten a wink of sleep. "Are you alright Matt?" I ask. "No I've been up all night. Paying the bills, doing my homework, and attending school at the same time. I never have time for anything and I'm running the grill." he said tiredly. I looked at him sympathetically and said "You know I could always help out with running the grill. I mean I already work here but it could take the weight off your shoulders." I said. He looked up at me and thought for a moment.

"Ya, that would be great. Thank you so much Naomi." he said smiling. I gave him a nod and then turned the signs at the door to were it said open.

4 hours later.....

Business has been slow for the first couple of hours and I'm really getting tired. when I was just about to close up the alcohol I notice two boys who's faces seem oddly familiar. then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

These were two of the Mikaelson brothers , Kol and Nicklaus.

I wasn't afraid. Even though your supposed to tremble at the names. I never really got scared of anything. Never been scared in my life as I think about it.

"What can I get you boys to drink?" I ask
Klaus looks at me with interest in his eyes
"1 bottle of whiskey please, and where is your accent from?" Asked the British blonde. "South African mate. And for you?" I asked Kol.

"I'll share with him can we get a couple of glasses though darling?" He said flashing a Kol mikaelson signature smirk.

I get the bottle of whiskey and glasses and put them on the table and klaus says.
"South Africa is a beautiful place." he says.
"You've been?" I asked
"Of course I've been all over the world" he says smiling think about all the places he's been. It didn't surprise me a thousand year old hybrid going all over the world.
"I haven't been there since I was 15 years." I say sadly . I wish I could go back but I can't. I would have no where to go.
"That's sad, love. Why haven't you gone back?" He asks. "family issues" is all I say.
"We haven't officially met yet I'm Klaus and this is my brother Kol." Klaus says.
I don't tell him my name because I know how easy it can be to be found.

"Well it's very nice to meet you." I say politely.

"Can we get another bottle?" Kol asked with a smirk.

I nodded and handed him the bottle.
"SARA!" I yelled at the back.
My co-worker came out and I said "my shifts over can you bar tend there to gentlemen while they are still here. I looked at here with stone cold eyes. Most people tremble at my name. Because of what I have done in the passed. Rumors were spread about me when I first moved here obviously they were true but that's not the point.

She shook her head yes and quickly ran toward the bar. I smirked. I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door. As I walked to my car to go home I felt a presence near me.

"Hello Kol" I said. I could see his reflection in the door. I turned around to see him surprised.

"Can I help you with something?" I say politely.
"Yes you never did give me your name." he said.
"Right I didn't. If you really want to know, you will find it." I said and got in my car and drive home.