Where are you going?

Kol's point of view

I was walking through the park when I saw the bartender girl sitting on a bench with a stack of papers, files and a computer.

'I wonder what she is doing?' I thought. I was about to walk over to her when she noticed I was coming over. She closed her files and computer when I sat down on the bench with her.

"Can I help you Kol?" She asked. I just stared at her for a moment. thinking of names other than bartender girl.

"I still haven't figured out your name." I said still staring at her. she smiled and put her things back in her back pack.
"We're are you going?" I asked.
She smirked. "Why do you want to know? Gonna miss me?" She said jokingly.

"You know bartender girl, this would be a whole lot easier if I just knew your name."i said politely.
"Yes it would wouldn't it? Well I best be off packing." she said with her adorable accent.

Wait! What! Did I just say her accent was adorable?!? It's not supposed to be like this. The girl is supposed to fall for Kol, not the other way around.
I push the thought out of my mind and ask.

"We're are going?" I asked
"I'm going on a trip far away" she said
"What's with you and not being specific about anything. I don't know your name, I don't know your favorite color, song, food, or sport." I said annoyed.
She smirked and walked off.
I scoffed and got up and caught up to her.

"Are you gonna tell me anything." I asked. Then a thought hit me.
"Why don't I go on this trip with you!" I say excitedly.
"No." she said. Wow she shut me down just like that.

"Please!!!!!!" I ask on the verge of begging.
She looked at me with her beautiful hazel eyes and thought about it.

"Fine. Go to your house and get packing we are leaving tomorrow at 7 am" she said and walked off.

I air fisted the air and used my vamp speed to get home.