Chapter X

Thursday, December 16th
3rd Person P.O.V

Almost two weeks have passed since Kiana's date wit Ray. Since then they've been on about three more. Each and every time Ray tries to feel up Kiana and get her to come back to her house. But each and every time Kiana makes up an excuse.

Kash wasn't particularly happy about them dating but she never said anything about it. Rose was still a friend of Kiana and also wasn't happy about her dating someone but she couldn't say anything because Ray knew her first.

It was Thursday and Kiana would be going back home soon for winter break. A whole two weeks wit her family that she missed so damn much she couldn't wait. Kash was upset she was leaving complaining that she would be lonely but Kiana reassured her that she would be back before she knew it.

Anyway Kash was walking the halls now on her way to drop something off to the health teacher who she thought was in the gym. She looked in there and saw it was empty until she heard voices talking from a corner she couldn't see.

"How many dates has it been?" She heard a girl say.

"4 and nothing every time we get somewhere she pulls back and says she has to go." Ok that voice she definitely recognized as Ray's.

"I knew you were gonna lose. You shoulda let me go for it." She think the boy Brandon said.

"She gay dumbass." Logan said.

"And?"

"Look I got this just give me one more week and I guarantee I'll smash. Kiana will cave trust me." Ray said and Kash saw red.

One minute she was outside the door and the next she had Ray pinned up against the wall holding her by her collar.

"Dude what the fuck is your problem."

"Really your gonna do this again? Play wit her feelings like she's a toy?" She said and that made Ray smirk knowing Kash had over heard their conversation.

Unknowing to them Kiana was on her way to the gym. She was looking for Ray and them and heard they were in the gym.

"I really don't think that's any of your business."

"If you think I'm gonna let you do this again then you got life messed up."

"Don't blame me because Amaya left your ass." Ray said bringing up the past and that made Kash even more pissed.

"You made her leave. She liked you and you fucking played her."

"Whatever she knew I wasn't serious about her she chose to still stay."

"And Kiana? You make a bet out of her really?"

"Oh cmon Kash get off your fucking high horse. I know you wanna hit that just as bad as I do." Ray teased and Kash punched her making her lip bleed in the process.

"Stay away from her."

Kash walked out the gym going to find Kiana when she saw that exact girl outside the door staring at her wit tears in her eyes and shit she knew she had heard that.

"Ki—" Kash started to say but Kiana walked away to the nearest exit. Kash went after her and found her sitting on one the benches. She was crying and Kash pulled her into a hug.

"Do you wanna go home?" She asked softly and Ki shook her head no. "My house?" She got a nod and stayed there for a lil longer before getting up and walking them to Kiana car.

Kash ended up driving them to her house and Kiana went straight to Kash room laying in her bed and crying even more. Kash stayed in the room comforting her until she fell asleep.

She stayed sleep for a couple more hours. Kash parents came home and she semi explained what happened not going into full detail. Ki woke up to a empty bed and sat there thinking for a min when it all came back to her.

"God I'm so fucking stupid." Kiana whispered to herself.

"Your not." Kash said coming to sit next to her.

"I am. I let her fucking play me. I let her kiss me and it was so horrible. I actually thought I liked her."

"She's an idiot always has been."

"Who was she?" Ki asked after a while and Kash looked at her confused. "Amaya."

"Just an old friend. First friend. She was actually the reason I found out I was gay."

"What happened?"

"Ray did. We met our freshman year and became friends fast. Our sophomore year I started seeing her in a new light but Ray was new to our school and Amaya had a crush on her. Eventually they became friends and started messing around. But Ray was wit mostly every girl and Amaya always got her feelings hurt. I manned up and told her my feelings after a while and she didn't feel he same way. She never made it weird tho. She still messed wit Ray but she got fed up and told Ray how she felt. She said some mean ass things to Amaya saying how she would never like her, how she was clingy, and how she was just using her for sex. She drove her away Amaya moved wit her grandparents during the summer and I haven't seen or talk to her since." She explained.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Kiana asked after a moment of silence trying to process all dis.

"It wasn't important at first. But then you started dating I don't know you seemed happy so I didn't want to say anything."

"...I wasn't. Honestly I just felt uncomfortable every time I was around her."

"Should've told me."

"You rig—" Kiana was saying but then her phone rang. She picked it up and saw it was Rose. Kash noticed and told her to take it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kiana. Am I calling at a bad time?"

"No it's just been a long day."

"Tell me about it." She said and Kiana looked at Kash. She waved her off telling her it was ok and left the room.

Kiana told Rose about what happened and she was heated. She threatened to come over and kick Ray's ass but Ki told her it was good and Kash had already done the job. They talked for awhile longer about things before Rose had to go. She met Kash in the media room and found comfort wit watching movies and being around her.

———————————————————————
Half mark

How's we liking it??

Ray's gone and now I only have one love interest left...