Chapter XIII

Friday, May 13th
3rd Person P.O.V

Graduation. Lord knows Kiana's been looking forward to this day since she started school. Now there's still college of course and Kiana plans on going but she'll have more freedom there. One thing about graduating tho is that she has to leave and before it wasn't a big deal she was happy about it. Now not so much.

She had just got back from her last day of school. Technically she had a week left but wasn't going. She was going home tho for about two weeks before she had to be back for graduation.

Now she den told her siblings and father about it and it was a sad moment. They really didn't want to see her go but she promised to visit. Her only problem now was telling Kash she was leaving Sunday.

"Kiana." Storm said coming into her room.

"Yea?"

"Can we go to the movies?" She asked but before Ki could respond Payton came in.

"N-No can we go to Kash h-house?" He asked and even gave her a pout.

"How about we go to Kash house and watch a movie?" she said, compromising. She knew Kash had access to all the new and old movies she wanted.

"Yeah let's do that, I'm sure she wants to spend time with you before you leave." Dee said joining in the room.

"Yea. Hey, can we not mention that I'm leaving to Kash?"

"Why? Have you not told her?"

"Haven't had the time." Kiana defended but Dee already knew was lying.

She left it alone for the time being and let Kiana call Kash so they could come over. When they left out the house and went to Kash's, Kiana reminded them not to say a word to Kash. When they got there she was at the door waiting for them. Dee stopped Kiana before she got out to tell her something.

"I know you haven't told her yet but you're going to do it right?"

"Yea."

They went inside the house and towards the movie room where they basically stayed for the whole night. They ordered food, dessert, had hella snacks, and plenty of movies. Tomorrow was Kiana's last day and it would probably be a sad one but she had today. Later in the night the siblings didn't even go home they stayed in the guest rooms like they had plenty times before.

"So hey can we talk?" Kiana asked once they entered Kash room.

"Wassup?"

"We're graduating soon."

"Yeah I know crazy." Kash said. 'Just rip the band-aid off' Kiana told herself.

"IleaveonSundaytogobackhome." Kiana rushed out.

"You what?" The girl asked confused.

"I'm going back home."

"To Louisiana?" Kash said slowly like she was trying to process this.

"Yea. I'll be back for graduation but after I'm leaving again." She explained.

"Why you just now telling me?"