~1~

Kim Haneul POV

Kim Haneul POV

I woke up feeling a pain in my head..... I started to feel dizzy as I opened my eyes.... My eyes widened at what I saw! My hands started to shake while I had the urge to puke..... How in the world did I end up here?

I was in a room filled with blood....

 There were many people tied to chairs. Every kind of person was there... From old people to young children. The difference between me and them was only that, that I was not tied. 

There were also many creepy kind of people with knives and different kind of cutting and ripping weapons... The creepy people with weapons were looking at the people tied at chairs while the tied people were crying, shouting and begging them to stop.... 

At first I couldn't understand what was happening, but eventually did when I saw one of the creepy person rip off a child's ear mercilessly....

I became speechless.....I couldn't believe what I saw.... I began shaking even more.... How can a person just do that? And that also to a child!?

The child started crying and shouting while the creepy people left the room and closed the door with a thud.

I stood up and went to look at the people, but when I did I fell down as I felt a big shock and covered my mouth with my hands. I started sobbing continuously.

Every person in the room either had an ear cut or an eye. Some even didn't have legs or hands while their blood was flowing profusely. 

I got scared and sat at a corner in the room.....

I tried to remember what had happened with me and it hit me like a truck.....

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

So that was the first chapter! I hope you're liking the book!

See you in the next chapter. Bye!💗