The Adventures of Professor Proton, Jr: "The Proton Express..." Part XXIX...

"The Adventures of Professor Proton, Jr: The Proton Express..."

Summary: In my first longer Proton Jr tale, can Prof Proton Jr. aka mild-mannered Sheldon Cooper and Dr. Amy aka Amy F. Fowler save the world at Christmas...And can Proton Jr. keep that blond sob of an engineering genius Tom Swift, Jr. away from his girl?

Equally important...Should Cameragirl Penny allow this thing to appear on her acting credits or just accept that all hope of a professional career is gone and just enjoy while peddling her drugs?

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part XXIX...

"Gwrapple, check?"

Eyeing control panel..."Check."

"Acoustic towrpedoes, check?"

"Check..." sigh from Munson in scuba suit, seated in the forward seat of the Wyckmarine, a small black-green submersible, two seater in front with a larger midsection for storage and small reactor core, tapering to a smaller engine section in rear, orange and yellow tiger stripes painted on the rounded nose.

"Bwarry? You've promised not to harm them."

"I didn't pwromise not to defend myself, sis." Bwarry, behind her, likewise in suit, noted.

"Tom doesn't carry weapons."

"Tell that to the two pilots his wrepelatwron knocked down. Especially the one who dwrowned."

"All wright...Right. But at least..."

"If Swift backs off, he and his fwriends will be ok." Bwarry, shrugging. "If not..."

"We may need him to secure the ship. We've no way to know the grapple or net can catch it, even to pull it off the ocean floor. And if it's still moving too fast it could be destroyed on impact...Or sink into the muck down there." She frowned.

"Swift'll have something...I believe in youwr boyfwriend."

"Meaning you'll take it from him..."

"In fowr a penny, in fowr a pound, sis. Me...And you. Unless you'd cawre to get out now and stay with the Commandewr. I'll write you a sick note if you like." He turned to smile at her with jeering look to her frown.

"Cheewr up, sis. You'wre about to make histowry and kick Pwroton in the teeth. Sowrry about youwr widdle wromance but that should take the whammy off."

"My relations with Tom Swift are my own business, Bwarry. All I wanted here was for this to be done right. For the cargo to be taken by people who wouldn't hand it over to be abused and used. Or, if that can't be..." she paused.

"We are still prepared to destroy it if it's too dangerous or our allies get greedy?" she asked.

"I said so. And I was the one who pewrsuaded you Swift couldn't be allowed to do this on his lonesome, despite youwr close 'wrelations'."

"Tom and his dad wouldn't have let the cargo go to any one government, voluntarily. But he's too trusting and his dad too involved with the US government... In a moment they'd've taken it away from him, even both of them."

"Pwrobably killed him in the bawrgain. So, you'wre likely saving youwr guy as well fwron sevewral assasins fwrom the leading global spy agencies. Congwrats." Bwarry grinned at her.

"Tom's too naïve. As for Proton..." eye roll. "He's too...Proton...As well as gunho, USA."

"Agwreed. Well, then...We'wre doing the wright thing, as we've agwreed many times. Not the moment to get second thoughts, sistewr."