Giggles

A small giggle could be heard from James and Irena's bedroom.

Irena had left about half an hour ago, leaving James alone with Norman while she helped one of her sisters who was pregnant at the moment.

James turns the corner to look into the room to see Norman with a big smile on his face, giggling away.

James smiles at the cute sight. "What's so funny Norman?"

Norman only starts giggling again at his father's words. James starts snickering himself.

"What is it?" James asks, attempting to control his laughter.

Norman snorts quietly to himself. James begins to lose control of his own laughter.

"N-Nor-." James can't complete what he tries to say as he laughs harder.

Norman laughs along with his father as James crouches onto the floor, clutching his stomach. He leans against the side of the bed as he laughs. Norman seems to find the sight funny as he laughs even harder.

Only a few minutes later, Irena finally arrived back home and went to the bedroom once she overheard the laughter.

"What's so funny in here?" Irena smiles.

James turns to look at her, seemingly out of breath from laughing for several minutes. "I don't know. He just started laughing for some reason and it's extremely infectious." He explains, a smile on his face.

Norman begins laughing again. Irena snorts as he does.

"I see what you mean." She laughs.

"Exactly!" James says, beginning to laugh again.

Norman continues to giggle, causing his parents to not be able to hold back their own laughter. He reaches out to his parents, asking to be picked up.

Irena manages to control her laughter just enough to walk over, pick up Norman, and sit down next to James.

The small family continues to giggle uncontrollably, Norman gripping both of his parents' shirts.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
These are really short.
Sorry about that, guys.