Studious Sniffles

*At the Happy Tree Land library is where we find Sniffles, a young blue anteater with dark blue glasses who's into his favorite books*

Sniffles: *Smiles* this is nice... Who knew science from the human world would be so interesting?

*Sniffles looks around the library and sees his other friends, Nutty, Mime, Flippy and Flaky*

Sniffles: All my friends are here.... How lovely! *Gets up and walks to Flaky* hello Flaky!

Flaky: *Looks up and sees Sniffles* oh! Hey Sniffles! How's the library for you?

Sniffles: It's wonderful! Thank you for asking! How is it for you?

Flaky: Nice.... I like coming here.

Sniffles: I do too! *Walks away and waves to Flaky as he sees that Flippy is helping Nutty*

Flippy: Now which book did you say you wanted bud?

Nutty: *Is bouncing* the one with the lollipop! The lollipop!

Flippy: Ok then! *Grabs the book and slides down the ladder* here you go Nutty! *Gives Nutty the book* now remember, if you want to take it home, see me at the front desk.

Nutty: I will! I will! Thank you Flippy!

Flippy: *Smiles* no problem! Always happy to help a fellow tree friend!

*Sniffles walks to the front desk as Flippy is sorting books*

Sniffles: Hello Flippy!

Flippy: *Looks up from his sorting* oh! Heya Sniffles! How's it going bud?

Sniffles: It's going great!

*Sniffles sets down his books and noticed that one of them has a bomb on it, he looks at Flippy then sees Fliqpy in his mind as Sniffles shakes*

Sniffles: Hey uh... Flippy... C-can I see that book for a second?

Flippy: Oh! Sure! I didn't even look at it yet! But that's ok!

*Sniffles grabs a piece of paper and draws a flower over it*

Flippy: *Looks at it* was this always there?

Sniffles: Uh.... Yeah! Yeah it was! Probably Lifty or Shifty trying to make a fake or something...

Flippy: Hmm.... Ok... *Grabs the book and the paper falls off but neither Sniffles or anyone else notices as he sets down the book and sees the bomb picture and whimpers*

Sniffles: Hmm? *Sees Flippy shaking* oh no.... He probably saw the bomb picture on the book!

Flippy: *Hears bombs going off as he growls and snarls*

Flaky: Oh no! Guys! PTSD alert! PTSD alert!

Nutty: *Looks at Flippy as Fliqpy is coming out* oh no!

Mime: *Grabs a hammer and smashes the glass as shards cut him*

Sniffles: You ok Mime?

Mime: *Gives a thumbs up as he grabs the blanket and teddy bear*

Nutty: Flippy! Flippy! Flippy need comfort!

*They hear the menacing snarl of Fliqpy as they see his yellow eyes glowing*

Sniffles: Uh.... Hi Fliqpy....

Fliqpy: *Growls*

*Nutty and Sniffles wrap the blanket around Fliqpy as Mime gives him the teddy bear*

Flaky: Ok guys, final step!

Everyone except Fliqpy: Hugs!

*All the other tree friends hug Fliqpy as the warmth of his friends brings him out of his PTSD and he sees his friends smiling with concerned eyes*