Wobie Sporpusy

Sportacus was just vibing in his secret bdsm dungeon. he looked up and saw robbie rotten on the cielign . oh np robbie u are a bad man gert out of my hourse. he said. robbie peed on the carpet indignantly.

ROBBIE ROTTEN THATS VERY DIRTY YOU ARE A VERYU BAD BOYU!!!! sportacpus shoutid. robbie looked distraught. he whined and pawed at the wet csrpet before rolling in it. he was soaking wet.

robbie cume here and let me clean you up sportacut said. robie walked over and straddle sport puss.

sportcustard licked all the pee off him and then slurped the rest out of the carpit. oh my god robie! he said. it taste loke caramel!!!

robie smiled very happyly. "sportacus i come here because i love you please have do make the secx with me PLEASE im begging u please please let me put my willy in your bum PLEASE!!!!!"

sportaus looked 2 the side. he was always secretly in love with robie. he looked over shyly and said "robie. you have to promise not 2 hate me first."

why would i hate you? robbie rotten asked.

sportacus removed his shirt to reveal his binder. im trans he said.

his binder was rainbpw and had pictures of sanrio thingies on . he was a e-boy in his past life.

i dont mind said robbie. im also a trans too. he said.

they start making out an they snog very much. robie put his tongue in sportacus throat and sucked up his stomach acid. they got tired very quickly because they were both incel virgins.

hey robie lets go to a trans pride parade

ok

htey liv happily ever after. the end