Welcome to the server

"Welcome to third life." I hear a male voice say. I look around and see, "Scar? What is going on?" I ask him as he helped me up. "It is a new server. I am glad that you are joining us." Scar tells me as I see that he has a yellow name and mine is green. "Please come join grian and I." Scar says as he starts leading me to their claimed desert. "Grian is here too? What is going on here?" I ask as we start walking up the stairs to a building that looks kinda like grian's head. "Grian! We have a new ally!" Scar yells out into the air. "Scar, a bee can not be considered an ally." Grian replies as he walks out of a hole in the mountain. He turns towards us and pauses as he catches a glance at me. "(Y/n), what are you doing here? I thought that you were busy with something else." Grian asks me as he walked over to me and hugged me. I return the hug with a light blush on my cheeks. "I decided that this is more important." I told him as he released me. "Welcome to monopoly mountain. Glad to have you on our side." Scar tells me as he opened his arms up in a gesture. I smile at him. "Thanks. I think that I need to walk over to the border of the desert to mine some trees for my own supplies." I tell them. "Stay close and type in chat if you see someone come close. We are only allies with a few people." Grian tells me. I manage to mine ten trees and get a good supply of wood before I have a sword touching my back, "I need you to walk with me away from the dirty sand hippies." A man's voice whispered into my ear. 'I recognize that voice, Ren.' I slowly nod and walk with him back farther into the tree line. He leads me to his castle and types in the chat that he has a surprise for his allies.