-8-

Hope you enjoy it
xoxo
Your favorite dance partner ;)

Willow smiled to herself as she picked up the note that had been stuck on the little bag outside her hotel door. It seemed like Lando had remembered their deal, since a small bouquet of flowers, a warm coffee and even a croissant had been placed outside her hotel door. 

She had walked inside her hotel room again placing the things on the table where she sat down. The sun was shining, and she had a good 2 hours before she had to be at the airport to catch her flight back home. 

She had woken up about 20 minutes ago feeling a tiny bit hungover, but nothing serious. She had left the party with Pierre who thanked her for actually coming to the party. 

And now she was enjoying the morning silence drinking her hot coffee and eating her croissant (Though she wouldn't tell Lilly about that), and enjoying the beautiful flowers in front of her. 

--

"Hey Pierre!" Willow sat down besides Pierre at the airport looking at him with an amused look on her face. Pierre was hiding his face under a cap and sunglasses, and he was clearly much more hungover than her. 

"Not so loud, Will" Pierre said covering his ears. 

Even though Willow had stayed longer than intended at the party, it seemed like Pierre stayed even longer, and probably drank a lot more than her also. 

"Someone's a bit grumpy" she giggled crossing her legs and leaning back in the chair as she was waiting for her plane. 

"I'm not grumpy, it's just that everything hurts" he whispered taking a large zip of his coffee. 

"Well it looks like you had a fun night" she continued and smiled. 

"And what about yourself?" suddenly it was like Pierre lit up a bit not seeming so hungover anymore. 

"What do you mean?" she asked with a confused look. 

"Weren't you with Lando all night?" now it was Pierre's time to have an amused look on his face. 

"What are you saying?" she asked crossing her arms. 

"Oh come on, Will. It's obvious." he chuckled taking another zip out of his coffee

"What's obvious?" she asked again. 

"He likes you" Pierre smiled playfully pushing her. 

"What? Don't be ridiculous, Pierre." she glared shaking her head. 

"Ridiculous? He was with you all night, and I even saw you two dancing together. I thought you weren't a good dancer" he smirked continuing to laugh. 

"No, I just said that dancing wasn't really my thing!" she said defending herself

"Then why did you dance with him?" Pierre said unable to control his laughter. 

"Because he wouldn't stop asking me. It was really annoying, so I just gave him one dance" she said and Pierre's laughter finally died down a bit. 

"But you were still with him almost for the rest of the evening." he smirked. 

"Just because I didn't wanna dance doesn't mean I can't talk to the guy a bit. Sure he's very... enthusiastic, but at least I know him a bit" she said and was luckily saved by the bell as you say, as her flight was called out. 

"Well, see you in a week" she said while Pierre just chuckled behind her.

The next GP wasn't until 2 weeks later meaning that she could go back home to London, and have time to relax hopefully and get some other stuff done. 

-- 

It was a big relief to finally be back home in her own bed. Considering she had some jet lag and was pretty tired, she barely did anything else before falling asleep on her bed. 

She woke up the next day feeling pretty well rested. She had eaten her breakfast, and was now checking her email where Lilly had left her, her workout schedule. Lilly actually also lived near London with her boyfriend, but she was going on a course this week and therefor Willow had to workout alone. 

But she didn't really mind. She hopped in her leggings, sports bra, t-shirt and shoes and began her workout with a quick run. After that she had a bunch of exercises before ending the workout with some neck drills and stretching out. 

She was basically covered in sweat by the time she was finally done, and it was very relaxing to take a nice long shower and put on some comfy clothes before eating her lunch. 

She spend the rest of her day on the sim or watching Netflix. 

--

In the middle of a workout a few days later, Willow's phone started ringing. She picked it up and a little smile formed on her face, when she saw that it was her oldest brother, Arthur who called.

Hi Arthur 

Willy, where are you?

What do you mean, I'm home

Why aren't you in Denmark?

Why should I be? I live in London remember?

Yeah I know, but Martin and I just came home. We thought we'd see you again

Wait, you're home? 

You didn't know? I thought mom had told you

No...? 

Both Martin and I are gonna be home for the next couple of days, are you busy there?

Uh not really. I leave for Italy next Wednesday.

You should come home then

Right now?

Yeah

Uh okay sure, it's gonna take some hours though. I'll probably see you tomorrow

That's okay, we just really wanna see you again

You too, cya later then

yeah bye

Willow couldn't help but feel a bit angry as she hung up. Not on her brothers though, she was really missing them. But angry at her parents. Why didn't they tell her about this? They may not support her career, and she was fine with that. But they didn't have to shut her out completely. 

She was still their daughter after all. And it was her family. But none the less she was excited to see her brothers again and quickly booked the flight back home to Denmark. She took a nice shower and packed her stuff before going to the airport.