𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢-

draco-

after lunch with blaise and pansy, y/n and i headed back to my house, so we could relax for a while before we head to work later on.

today's appointment is simple, the couple want to get into the idea of punishing one another.

i was gonna stick to spanking, edging, orgasm denial. all the good old methods. we were sat in my bedroom, watching tv. y/n was messing about with my led lights that were around the skirting boards of my room.

she flicked them from the green they were at, to blue, to purple, to yellow, to red. "i like the red" she said innocently, i turn to look at her with a raised eyebrow, "any particular reason?" i ask. she looked at me, "maybe, maybe not" she said, i went to grab the remote out of her hands but she put it out to the side, "you're not getting it back" she said, smiling.

"and why is that?" i ask, she shrugs, "i don't want you to have it" she smirked, i move myself slightly closer to her face, "that's not a valid reason doll" i whisper, her eyes flicker around my face.

her eyes moved down to my lips, "draco.. is it bad that i really want to kiss you? just to see what it's like?.." she asked softly, i smile, "fuck it" she mumbled, leaning towards me.

our lips connect, and within a few seconds she had deepened the kiss, and she began wrapping her arms around my neck, and i wrapped mine around her waist.

she whimpered into my mouth, sending a reaction that shouldn't have happened to jolt down my body, her lips were warm, soft, plump. i bit down on her bottom lip, needing to take control of the situation.

rather than a whimper, she let out a whole moan, she was definitely a masochist. her hands begin reaching for my top, "y/n doll, remember bailey" i say softly. i didn't want to embarrass her but i also didn't want us to have sex, she was still married, wether he was a dick or not.

she looks down at the bed sheets, "i'm sorry.." she said, i lift up her chin, "it's okay doll, i just don't want you doing something you will regret, that's it" i say.

"doll, part of me wants to kiss you again.." i admit, she looked up at me with a look of a lost puppy, "i don't even know anymore, i can't stand bailey, and you treat me better than my own husband" she said, i rolled my eyes and kissed her again.

she moved so she was straddling my lap, a leg at either side of me, and placed her hands on my chest, "draco" she whimpered as i bit her lip, drawing blood from it. i run my tongue to collect the droplets of blood and moan at the taste of it.

i move my hands to be in her hair, i pull it and her head was forced backwards, she moaned at the force, i move my lips down to her neck, and kiss just underneath her ear, "if bailey says anything, it was for work" i tell her, almost as a say of saying 'you're getting marked right now'.

with a few different places marked, i finally found her sweet spot, just beside her ear, four inches below her jawline. she let out a loud moan when i kissed it, and sucked on the skin, and her hips rolled slightly.

i tap her repeatedly, she pulls away from my lips, "y/n doll please do not grind on me, even a little bit i'm trying so fucking hard to stay in control of myself" i growl, she looked up at me innocently before putting our lips together a third time.