𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬-

TW- talk of self harm

draco-

"would you like to take these away with you to try, and if you end up liking them, you can buy from our website?" i ask, talking about the candles i had been using on y/n.

mrs hanlin nodded, "yes please, thank you mr malfoy" she said, i smile and grab a paper bag from a cabinet and put the candles into the bag and seal it up with a sticker.

"here you are" i say, passing over the bag to mrs hanlin, her husband reached out his hand, "have a good day mr malfoy" he said, "you too, enjoy!" i say, walking them out of the office.

once i shut the door, i walk back to my chair and go onto my computer and marked off the appointment, indicating to the reception that it was over. i glance over at y/n and smile, she looked so cute.

she was wearing my hoodie, snuggled up with a pillow on the couch in front of my desk, my smile faded when i realised she was zoned out, and her eyes looked empty.

"my love are you okay?" i ask, she snapped her head towards me, "yeah.. just didn't have a good sleep last night that's all" she smiled, i internally raise an eyebrow but accept the answer, going back to updating databases.

within only a few minutes, i get an urge, i wanted to make y/n feel good. while giving myself pleasure at the same time.

i stand up from my chair and walk around to the couch and hold out my arms, she took my hands and stood up, i lean in and kiss her.

she kissed back and smiled into the kiss, i eagerly tap her legs, telling her to jump up and wrap her legs around my waist, to which she did, locking her ankles behind my back.

i very lightly tug on her bottom lip so that i could get my tongue into her mouth, she tasted so good, i needed her.

i move my hands to her arse and kneed the skin, making her let out a moan, really subtly i bring my finger to her slit after sliding her underwear to the side and slide a singular digit into her pussy.

her hips bucked against me and she moaned, "oh my god!" she exclaimed, bringing our lips together again, "such a good girl" i whisper into her lips, she giggles and brings her hands to my hair.

i turn us around and sit her down on my desk, while still fingering her, "draco" she moaned, grinding down on my finger, i smirk at the needy behaviour y/n was showing, she was acting all needy and desperate and fuck was it attractive.

she was dripping all over my hand, and her hips were tensed from constantly bucking.

i reach my hand to pull off the hoodie but she groaned anxiously and held it down, "please don't hide from me baby, you're beautiful" i whisper, she gulped and looked down at the floor.

"i-i'm not hiding from you.." she said, i furrow my eyebrows, "are you okay my love?" i ask, she said nothing, just burst out into tears, i quickly pull her into a hug.

"baby what's wrong?" i ask, she tried to speak but it was incoherent. i was so confused, what was i meant to do?

"baby tell me, please" i say, she pulled back from the hug and her lip was quivering like crazy, she sighed, wiping away her tear stained cheeks and held the bottom of her sleeve.