s. 16 ep. 10

"You scared me," I said glancing at her. "I'm Lia! Nice to meet you." She gave me her hand. No thank you. I just ignored her and got back to reading.

"Uninterested in people, I see. Well, it was fun meeting you, a weird friend of Riki." She stood up "I'm Jungwon." I just said getting back to reading.

"Then nice to meet you Jungwon." She said getting back to her seat.

I could feel eyes on me making me unfocus. I turned to the table where everyone was sitting, seeing that girl who was sitting next to Lia looking at my clothes. "Can you stop looking, you're distracting me."

"So-sorry I was just wondering from what school you are." - "It's an all-boys school. You won't know it anyway" - "Sorry again." She was about to turn around.

"Aren't you Soyoung?" I asked making her widen her eyes. "How-" – "You bumped into me." Why did I start talking? I just sighed and closed the book this time.

"Sorry about that again. I didn't see you." – "Can you stop apologizing? It's not like it'll turn back time or something." - "Okay." She said and finally turned back to her friends.

OKAY? DID SHE GIVE ME AN OKAY? IS SHE SERIOUS?

After our meal came and we ate, our ways separated. I just want to go home.

"Why couldn't we still stay?" – "Because we have to study. Now come on already I don't want to hear any excuses." I dragged Daniel with me making my way to the bus stop.

────── •✧• ──────

"This Jungwon guy," Lia started talking as we were walking back home "He's kinda weird." She said looking at me which made me laugh. "No Lia, he's just introverted."

"Ohh why are you defending him?" She pushed me with her shoulder, teasing me. "I- Should I be honest?" She got quiet to give me all her attention.

"I had this feeling I know him from somewhere. He gave me a safe feeling. I don't know." I shook my head trying to forget his face.

"You're introverted too, right? Maybe that's why. Introverts finding each other." – "Shut up and keep on walking." We both started laughing.

"Let's think about what to do in the next few hours. We have a lot of time." She started talking again.

"Studying. We have this test tomorrow and we have to study. You told me you don't understand the subject so I'll help you with it."

"Oh come on! That's unfair." She pouted. I shook my head and dragged her to my house. "Tell your mom you're at my house."

────── •✧• ──────

After going to the dorm of our hyungs, we hung out with them and I went to my room to study.

"JUNGWON! DINNER'S READY!" I heard Jay screaming. I went to the kitchen where everyone was sitting and sat with them.

"Why are you studying all the time? You're missing out a lot." Heeseung said. "I just want to achieve something in life." Everyone sighed at my answer.

"But I love hanging out with you guys." I mumbled smiling. "Ayeee what happened to Jungwon?" Daniel started teasing me. "Shut up." I fed him with rice to make him shut up.

"Quick question," I said breaking the silence "how long did it take for you all to find your soulmate?"

"Well, I haven't found mine yet." Sunoo said looking at the others. "It took me 2 years to find her. It was a pretty funny story." Sunghoon smiled.

"It took me 2 months or something. It's okay if you take longer. Pretty hard since there are 7 billion peopl-" – "Shut up and eat." Heeseung put bread into Jay's mouth and started talking.

"I haven't found mine yet too but sometimes we're just blind and it's the person right next to us." – "And sometimes our brain fucks it up and we hear the song when our soulmate isn't even playing it. Happened to me twice." Jake added.

I just sighed and looked down. "I don't have time for all of that anyway" I stood up "thank you for dinner I'll go home now. See y'all." I smiled packing my bag and leaving the dorm.

Love. What a dumb thing.