Chapter 15: The planning part 2

Hey so I'm sorry for not updating sooner but I'm back. I'm getting ready for high school so I won't be back till summer. But for now I will be here ready to write. Although, I may or may not have to go to summer school.

Bertram's POV

Wow! I never thought this day would come, where I would have to compete with Benny over a girl. Though, For a girl like Temper, it's worth the chance of hurting on of my best friends against them.

Now time to put my plan into action. First, I need to talk to my "buddy" again. She is the brains of this operation, and I am the one who is paying her.

That's right I stooped THAT low.

Temper's POV

Okay, maybe Benny bossing me around isn't such a bad idea. So far, he only wants me to make out with him. Which, I would happily agree on. Cause this boy makes me go crazy.

Benny's POV

Bertram is acting weird ever since he saw me and Temper kissing. Oh well, I shouldn't be thinking like this. I have Temper and that is all I really need.

So I'll just stick to making out with my sexy ass girlfriend.

*Sigh* That is never old. Cause it is official.

I am in love with Temper.

OOOOOHHHHH will Benny admit his love for Temper? Will Bertrum's plan work? Or will it fail and leave the happy couple alone find out next time on Trapped with ny ex-bestfriend.