Chapter 12: Alone

I'm back. And I'm sorry if it seems like I dropped off the face of the Earth but hey, I'm a busy person.

Temper's POV:

I'd never thought to see Bertram freak like that. What's wrong with him? Seriously,why did he freak out?

"Hey baby,why did Bertram freaked out?"I asked Benny. What? The guy has known him longer then I did.

"He likes you. Ever since the 2nd grade." Benny answered very uncomfortably. Knowing that this was a weird subject I dropped it and decided to make dinner for me and Benny.

Benny's POV

Bertram better not do anything or else... Wait,what am I talking about? He's one of my best friends,why would I say that?

Because you loovvee her! Great! Your back. Yup! You know all you have to do is just admit something and I'll go away. That I love her? There I said it I love her. Out loud to her genius! No way! Too early,much,much too early! Fine! Then I guess your stuck with me! So make room in your brain. Cause papa's home! Uck!

"You said something?" Temper called from the kitchen.

Shit did I say that out loud? Yeah! It's this new thing. So,where I moved in is located next to the section where I can control what you can and can't say. So if you don't say I love you willingly. I will make you. YOU WOULDN'T DARE?!

"Seriously,Benny who are you talking to?"Temper asked.

"No one!"I said.

Ha,ha,ha,ha,HA! You just got played. Just shut up!

"Excuse me?!"She exclaimed.

"Not you babe. I'm....telling myself to shut up! Yeah,that's it!"I tried to cover up my mistake.

"Okay. Though,Benny I'm saying this because well 1) I care. And 2) It's a little weird. So um get some help"She suggested. Yeah maybe I can have one of the guys slap me in the head! Yeah that will work...I hope!

Temper's POV

I hope Benny is okay. Cause right now he is just talking to himself. I try not to worry but,it's been happening a lot lately and I want to know what's the matter.

Or if I have to ask the gang if I can take Benny to my uncle who is a therapist. Seriously! I mean look at him.

All he is doing is pacing back and forth in front of our bed! It's starting to scare me a little. I have never seen him how could you describe it? Nervous,anxious,frantic. That'll do.

Maybe I should ask the guys what's wrong with Benny. They know him well. Not as well as me but close.

Bertram's POV

Yuck! Seeing Temper sucking Benny's face just makes me sick. I will make her mine! And I don't care what it takes. As long as they aren't together. I didn't even wanted to be apart of this stupid plan. The only reason why is because Benny is one of my best friends. And he hates Temper. Or USED to.

I'm walking down an alley near the warehouses. It's full of trash and weird druggies. This is part 1 of my plan to break Benny and Temper up. If I want to make her mine. I need some help. So I decided to cash up a favor from someone.

Someone who is willing to make ANY guy lose his mind. And who is out to get Temper. It may not be a smart move but,it's the only thing I can do. And plus she is the only person other then Temper who knows Benny well.

This plan is fool proof. Even Tommy can't mess this up and he is only 11!

The only way this can fail,is if Wendy Peffercorn comes into the picture. But I don't have to worry. Her and Temper don't talk much. Or...at least I hope not! Cause the last time I really saw them talking was 4 years ago. The rest is pretty hazy to me. But who cares!

I JUST NEED HER HELP!

"Hey! I see you actually showed."I said to...